OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I hope everyone here gets their MC 2.0! I was able to checkout with ease this morning. I got my email around 7:17am PST if that helps anyone.

There's gotta be someone on NDC chat trying to plead their case for a code. Showing order history and nike fuel numbers. I want to see a screenshot of that.

roll.gif
 at the thirst in this thread.

There's gotta be someone on NDC chat trying to plead their case for a code. Showing order history and nike fuel numbers. I want to see a screenshot of that.
Nike is picking it randomly man, you dont need to be a runner or anything. As long as you have a nike account then you are good.

Good to see a bunch of the regulars that post in here and wear their shoes were able to get.

Nike is picking it randomly man, you dont need to be a runner or anything. As long as you have a nike account then you are good.
I was only joking, wanted to see their response. But I noticed NDC tweeted this, so it might have had to do with prior orders on Racers:

got two nike free accounts, the one that use more often got the code, really think its random tho. 

"Guys I always loved flyknits and wanted this to be my first pair. Please help me secure a pair for retail and i'll help out with a meaningless GR future release. Or whatever you want" 

*Plays Violin

I loves releases like this

I copped the oreos a few weeks ago and thought that was why I got the code but my brother did the same and did not get the code.  It must be completely random.  He's salty as hell. lol.  May end up trading them with him for the oreos since im still not completely sold on the shades on this MC and wouldn't mind doubling up on the oreos.

"Guys I always loved flyknits and wanted this to be my first pair. Please help me secure a pair for retail and i'll help out with a meaningless GR future release. Or whatever you want" 

*Plays Violin

I loves releases like this

We gonna eat regardless... Watch broski..

Yeah, my first pair of racers was the Oreo 2.0 from the first release, and then I ordered the Blue Lagoons when those dropped.

From NDC's Twitter:

Looks like code distribution was semi-random. You had to have purchased Racers in the past.

Hopefully for everyone's sake Nike's ability to do a pre-sale means that the stock on Friday will be plentiful. I'll be going for the elusive 5.5. If I can't grab that then I'll keep some of you guys in mind.

just checked my girls email and she got a code too

lucked up again

glad it seems to be limited to people who have at least purchased racers in the past

minimizes the amount of resellers and hype clowns that get to cop

Last edited:
From NDC's Twitter:

Looks like code distribution was semi-random. You had to have purchased Racers in the past.

Hopefully for everyone's sake Nike's ability to do a pre-sale means that the stock on Friday will be plentiful. I'll be going for the elusive 5.5. If I can't grab that then I'll keep some of you guys in mind.
I ordered Racers before, but on the phone, so my order online is listed but blank :frown:

so who all got the expedited shipping???

I was tempted, but was able to decide against it.

Back
Top Bottom