OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
All the racers I ordered were on sale either calling different nike stores or rrs.

Why nike?! Whyyyyyyy

Done deal!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

All these emotions are pathetic
And if you run in this shoe, you might want to reconsider your hobby, or get a real running shoe.

Only thing salty are these tears fam

real tears..

what are you, a robot?

No I'm just a POS honesty.

I'm giving everybody some advice for this release.

The people who get these pairs are the ones who try. Stalk Twitter search google constantly. The people who don't get pairs are the ones who want to be spoon fed. I've helped put a lot of people doing rhis

Do people not realize that begging for codes will only drive the resell price up even more? The thirsty people are creating extra unnecessary demand which will create more resellers. Stop feeding into the hype and relax :smh:

Looks like code distribution was semi-random. You had to have purchased Racers in the past.

Hopefully for everyone's sake Nike's ability to do a pre-sale means that the stock on Friday will be plentiful. I'll be going for the elusive 5.5. If I can't grab that then I'll keep some of you guys in mind.

Funny in my case since all my racers were purchased through other sites, friends or people in this thread. My trainers all were bought through NDC.
Yeah same here. Most of my Racers came from RRS but I did grab the Cheetos and Chlorines on super clearance from NDC a couple years ago :lol:.

Last edited:
I normally delete nike emails unless I've ordered something... Good thing I checked Facebook before deleting all my random emails.

Get to sleep in on Friday.

How does the code look?
Number of digits? Numbers only? Etc

About to become mr robot

Last edited:

I copped the oreos a few weeks ago and thought that was why I got the code but my brother did the same and did not get the code.  It must be completely random.  He's salty as hell. lol.  May end up trading them with him for the oreos since im still not completely sold on the shades on this MC and wouldn't mind doubling up on the oreos.
Bought the oreos but didnt get the code either

So this initial sale - does it really change how many pairs are available on Friday?

Last edited:
damn. sux that my local nike store doesn't bring in the MC 2.0s. Living out of the states and needing an access code now makes it 100% impossible to cop them. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom