OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Someone that has a pair says prod dates are from 2013, so possibly a scrapped run that someone got a hold of pairs and sold.
Those were samples that were made for Euro Nike track athletes. Somehow a few Euro retailers got their hands on a few sizes runs of the leftovers. Any you seen on ebay now are most likely resellers off the limited Euro release. 

Yes, they're from 2013. 

I wonder if the "buy now" button from the acces email page will help with a direct link.. Or it might just direct to the countdown page they will tweet 15 mins before it goes off...

Last edited:
how have ppl gone about washing their flyknits? I'm guessing using a soft brush isn't too good? just throw them into a bag and into the washing machine??

I wonder if the "buy now" button from the acces email page will help with a direct link.. Or it might just direct to the countdown page they will tweet 15 mins before it goes off...
My link brought me to the blue lagoons, I had to scroll down to see the "rainbows", and click , then buy.

It might. If everyone remembers, they messed up during EU launch. They said Friday and when the time hit lunch none of the sizes were loaded and @nikestore said they had to reschedule the launch for the next day.

Luckily the next day I still had the window open where I could select a size for the MC and didn't refresh. I had another window open with the live page counting down to the rescheduled time. About 30 secs left I tried to add my size in cart through the old window like crazy and let me with around 10 seconds left on the countdown. Basically I checked out before the timer hit zero. For kicks, I tried added another pair and they were gone.

Was lucky as hell.

last few pages have me like  
roll.gif
 .  good luck to everyone tomorrow morning!  i predict we'll hit page 2150 an hour or two after release.

Someone that has a pair says prod dates are from 2013, so possibly a scrapped run that someone got a hold of pairs and sold.

They are starting to trickle in to clearance doors. Which is tricky since they don't do phone orders. Check the seller's location, they'll be within the vicinity of a clearance spot for sure

They are starting to trickle in to clearance doors. Which is tricky since they don't do phone orders. Check the seller's location, they'll be within the vicinity of a clearance spot for sure
DEB, man your right again! Didn't realize how many of these were on ebay at the moment. Had mine for 2-3 months now from a German hookup. Saw one was listed in Chandler (greater PHX area). Gonna check the AZ Mills clearance store tomorrow before I hit the airport in hopes of doubling up. 

Last edited:
DEB, man your right again! Didn't realize how many of these were on ebay at the moment. Had mine for 2-3 months now from a German hookup. Saw one was listed in the Chandler (greater PHX area). Gonna check the AZ Mills clearance store tomorrow before I hit the airport in hopes of doubling up. 
9.5 bro.. :wink:

It might. If everyone remembers, they messed up during EU launch. They said Friday and when the time hit lunch none of the sizes were loaded and @nikestore said they had to reschedule the launch for the next day.

Luckily the next day I still had the window open where I could select a size for the MC and didn't refresh. I had another window open with the live page counting down to the rescheduled time. About 30 secs left I tried to add my size in cart through the old window like crazy and let me with around 10 seconds left on the countdown. Basically I checked out before the timer hit zero. For kicks, I tried added another pair and they were gone.

Was lucky as hell.

Damn that's serious time and effort and it all worked out! Gotta try it on separate window then.. We shall see!

thanks

Back
Top Bottom