OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wasn't too fond of the weave at first, but looking at other people's pair I think I got a pretty damn good pair. It doesn't have that distinct blue hue like some I've seen but it has a pretty good balancing contrast. Not overly blue, but not overly pink either. 

I wasn't too fond of the weave at first, but looking at other people's pair I think I got a pretty damn good pair. It doesn't have that distinct blue hue like some I've seen but it has a pretty good balancing contrast. Not overly blue, but not overly pink either. 
Thats the best pair I've seen on the thread yet, can't wait to come home to my pairs. Hope they're as nice as yours

Just got this from UPS :frown:

A late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.

Just got this from UPS :frown:

A late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.
at least the truck didnt flip over and explode with its contents inside.  stay positive, shoes will arrive soon

at least the truck didnt flip over and explode with its contents inside.  stay positive, shoes will arrive soon
Imagine if a truck full of MC shipments for Nike just flipped over and spilled everywhere...
smokin.gif
 mayhem 

Last edited:
tryna contact nike chat and the queue was like 20 something deep originally.  hoping not many of you guys have the same problem 

tryna contact nike chat and the queue was like 20 something deep originally.  hoping not many of you guys have the same problem 
You're the second guy that had this problem but as everyone mentioned Nike will compensate with some $ or codes

....unless you want to return them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom