OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You're right. I wouldn't want Yeezy's if they were a GR. I also don't want them even though they're limited. It's a **** version of the Roshe with a tacky midsole.
On the contrary, I would get a pair of Yeezy's even if it wasn't a Kanye linked design.

I hate the Roshes, so much so that even given a pair free, I wouldn't even want to wear it.

Not to hate or anything but I hope the mc 2.0s do NOT restock... here's my reasons why .. 1) they lose the cool factor .. once the oreo 2.0s came out again everyone got them and I never seen so many racers in SF in my life particularly that color .. 2) the multicolor is such a prestigious colorway by restocking it takes that away by having too many pairs out.. 3) loses the WANT factor .. you see so many pairs and you will be like "oh those are cool but I already have them nothing special..

and to the 2 people that repped.....

these are quite nice.. a little work and they'll be even nicer.. need to wear both the Lagoons and these to get some creases formed right away before I start some custom work..

Last edited:
Not to hate or anything but I hope the mc 2.0s do NOT restock... here's my reasons why .. 1) they lose the cool factor .. once the oreo 2.0s came out again everyone got them and I never seen so many racers in SF in my life particularly that color .. 2) the multicolor is such a prestigious colorway by restocking it takes that away by having too many pairs out.. 3) loses the WANT factor .. you see so many pairs and you will be like "oh those are cool but I already have them nothing special..

So a shoe is only cool to him if only few people have it? This is the state of the culture :lol: :smh:

Lol y'all are playing against this so hard

Everyone on NT is a hypebeast on some level.

If they're "just shoes", why spend hours a day clicking around a forum discussing them. Normal people don't do this.

Nike knows this. There's a reason this thread has moved 1000 pages in 2 weeks.. And it ain't because they're "just shoes"

You're collecting sneakers for all the wrong reasons man. I would rather have a pair of shoes that I like readily available than have it so scarce that you can't get a hold of them. So what if everybody has them? That still wouldn't affect me liking it. If that bothers you then you have a serious case of being a hypebeast.

Lmao

People with pairs don't want a restock
People with out pairs want a restock
Resellers don't want a restock
hypebeast don't want a restock

In the end of it all Nike is the real winner not any of us lol

Last edited:
About to wear my oreo flyknits in SF. Joining the masses and fading into obscurity. If I see someone wearing oreo flyknits, I'm high fiving them. 
glasses.gif

decided to remove the insoles and much more comfortable.. you guys should try it out if its somewhat tight on you.

these are quite nice.. a little work and they'll be even nicer.. need to wear both the Lagoons and these to get some creases formed right away before I start some custom work..

white swoosh and white midline? :wink: what are your plans

white swoosh wouldn't look too good.

I'd go black midline and thats about it. Would love to change the white on the ankle collar but that seems difficult

Back
Top Bottom