OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They're looking awesome, Sir! I'm curious why wood is used for the insoles...
I appreciate it man! And I'm using them to disperse the pressure evenly when clamping and gluing. My first try was modeled after the Racer insole and not my foot, so it was much slimmer than where my foot takes up. I wanted to correct that before gluing and having to deal with an awkward fit after.
yall are tempting me to swap some potions with the dope work you guys have done. I sole swap as a hobby so am familiar with the process. Are you guys using the same size for both uppers and lunar outsoles?
I am using size 11 Flyknit Racer uppers and 10.5 LR3 soles

If you are going no to sole swap go with the lunar tempo they're slightly more comfortable and more durable than the lunaracer

Anyone else getting error code 041J-00000000 when attempting to check out on NDC?
I've tried on both Chrome (desktop & mobile) and Firefox

I'm trying to scoop up the 2.0 restock

Last edited:
Anyone else getting error code 041J-00000000 when attempting to check out on NDC?
I've tried on both Chrome (desktop & mobile) and Firefox

I'm trying to scoop up the 2.0 restock

I returned my pair because of the massive restock :rofl: You shouldn't have any problems :lol:

I'm curious because I enjoy my racers, but never tried out the LR sole. I'm not rich enough to buy donor soles nor am I capable of doing a sole swap, so I was just wondering what the driving force is behind all these sole swaps.

If you;re not rich enough, I'd suggest you never try on any shoe with Lunar's. You'll want to grab every pair you can once your feet feel the lunar sole.

To this day, FLyknit Chukka's are the GOAT for me

You guys have the freedom to return your shoes and get your money back? If so, Damn. If only that applies to my country lmao

For locals: Livestock just got their shipment of those new racers on Friday, the berry/orange with black swoosh (don't know what name they're going by). Won't be shocked if Nike Running at EC also got.

If you;re not rich enough, I'd suggest you never try on any shoe with Lunar's. You'll want to grab every pair you can once your feet feel the lunar sole.

To this day, FLyknit Chukka's are the GOAT for me

Yes! Flyknit chukkas with the lunar sole are the best, i mean to me. I dont own any trainers but id assume theyre more comfortable. I wish they didnt stop that line.

no offense to anyone. i think sole swap are cool, but the LR sole looks ugly. just my 2 cent. i prefer the lunar 1-3 sole over those lunaracer or what they are called. 

I think its more for comfort than looks but i dunno. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
I think its more for comfort than looks but i dunno. Different strokes for different folks.
I personally hate the LR sole, way too soft for me, even for casual wear... but as you said, different strokes for different folks, I guess...

no offense to anyone. i think sole swap are cool, but the LR sole looks ugly. just my 2 cent. i prefer the lunar 1-3 sole over those lunaracer or what they are called. 

different strokes for different folks.

I think they look fantastic

different strokes for different folks.

I think they look fantastic

I pretty much only wear my FKRacers when I run. I've RARELY worn them casually... With the LR swap, I think they become more versatile when it comes to aesthetics, performance and comfort. But, yes, different strokes for different folks. :smile:

My favorite FKxLunar combo (that I own) has to be the Chukka too with the FL1 as the first runners up.

Last edited:
I appreciate it man! And I'm using them to disperse the pressure evenly when clamping and gluing. My first try was modeled after the Racer insole and not my foot, so it was much slimmer than where my foot takes up. I wanted to correct that before gluing and having to deal with an awkward fit after.
I am using size 11 Flyknit Racer uppers and 10.5 LR3 soles

Cool thanks. So is the general consensus with these to go .5 down for the lunar sole? I'll keep you guys posted on my progress in the coming weeks if I decide to tackle this project

I pretty much only wear my FKRacers when I run. I've RARELY worn them casually... With the LR swap, I think they become more versatile when it comes to aesthetics, performance and comfort. But, yes, different strokes for different folks. :smile:

My favorite FKxLunar combo (that I own) has to be the Chukka too with the FL1 as the first runners up.

Yea lunar soles have always been easier on my knees than FKR soles. I also think they add to the minimalistic aesthetic of the racer upper

Since lemon has gone mute on the situation... any other ideas how to separate the FK upper from the sole without causing the knit to shrink?  I know the other cat on here was cutting it away, but I feel like there is another way to do it.  what about half sizing up and using the hot water?

Back
Top Bottom