OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
copped some photo blues for a decent price.

Highly underrated

Hey guys, please excuse me if these aren't wanted since I'm ignorant when it comes to racers.
Nike outlet in Lancaster Pa has these on the hash wall. I know I saw some 9.5s and 10s for sure. They were $120.
Good price if you are local especially since I'm pretty sure a hash wall sale with start Monday.
I paid $84 or so after friends and family. Color was nice to me.
Haven't seen you in a while (haven't been in the Js or Lebron forums much lately) This is your stepping stone to more FKs and Ultra Boosts (Don't start, you'll be broke) ... lol

Debating if I should get a pair of blue glow trainers, but to drop the cash [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I'm not sure, from their picture it looks like 526628-002. It's very rare to find a store that carries racers in Canada, hopefully that'll change. More sizes restocked http://goo.gl/jPSE0Z
Practically an entire FSR just sitting there. :frown:

Patiently waiting for the U.S stores to get them in.
So many releases of oreos i can't keep up. US getting those again and the 1.0's?

Foot Locker
@footlocker
The new Black/White/Volt #Nike Flyknit Racer is hitting stores.

checked the locator and a bunch of stores getting them. these might be getting the oreo 2.0 treatment.

Foot Locker
@footlocker
The new Black/White/Volt #Nike Flyknit Racer is hitting stores.

checked the locator and a bunch of stores getting them. these might be getting the oreo 2.0 treatment.
gonna hit up FTL at lunch. hopefully i can get my size.

I wish for this go around, they would have swapped the black and white locations around. I would like a white outside similar to the sail pair from years back.

Back
Top Bottom