OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry, I just made a mistake and posted to wrong thread
tongue.gif

These B/W Racers are sitting @ Foot Locker Canada. Won't ship to USA though. Ordered one and I believe they will have the volt... going back straight to the store.

These B/W Racers are sitting @ Foot Locker Canada. Won't ship to USA though. Ordered one and I believe they will have the volt... going back straight to the store.
you cant order online for most sizes. apparently pick uip only? 

edit: the site is updated and most of the sizes which i couldnt buy online arent avail anymore. only 7 and 13.. 

edit: **** me. i'm an idiot, should have called in to order when i saw the FSR. oh well.

Last edited:
Hit up my homie that works at Nike Seattle, says no news of B/W's coming in for Nike stores yet.

Last edited:
This is a pretty expensive week for me man..

PSNYx Jordan 11, SNS ultraboost. Still debating whether or not I should get these B/W volts

What's fair value for a pair of white/black racers (black tongue)? They are a 9/10 condition. Thank you! I don't like using eBay as a reference since everything on there is hiked up for fees.

are there any negatives to the shoe after cutting the flywire?
They'll be covered in garbage because you threw them away because you ruined them.

that's like cutting the toe section out cause you didn't like the pattern of the knit

just dumb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom