OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Wait Are you talking about the Oreo 1's or the oreo volts they currently have on the site rn?
nope, they were also called Greyscale to separate them from the 1st version blk/wht but that never really caught on.. Oreo v1 is the lighter version of Oreo v2, which have the mixed weave..

nope, they were also called Greyscale to separate them from the 1st version blk/wht but that never really caught on.. Oreo v1 is the lighter version of Oreo v2, which have the mixed weave..

But that still doesn't answer my question!! LOLOL and yea I know about greyscales and **** but RRS only has the Oreo 1/volt midsole on the website rn, not the Oreo 1 with white midsole or, if u prefer, Greyscales.

Look through the thread. Pics of the shoes, screenshots of webpages have been posted many times throughout the last few pages.

But that still doesn't answer my question!! LOLOL and yea I know about greyscales and **** but RRS only has the Oreo 1/volt midsole on the website rn, not the Oreo 1 with white midsole or, if u prefer, Greyscales.
that post you referenced is from 2014... 

LoL

I thought you were referencing NDC as the "website"

last I checked RRS only had a size 14 "Oreo Volt" available

Oreo 1 / Greyscale:

Oreo 2:

Oreo/Volt:

BW 1 (White Tongue):

BW 2 (Black Tongue):

BWv (Volt Accents):

Sail/Volt:

Last edited:
roll.gif

sorry, I think I started something.. I don't like names but they do help sometimes.. at the same time, they can be confusing.. I just like to get pics or style/color code..

BWb, BWw, BWv, Oreo 1, Oreo 2, Oreo volt, grey. Seems easy enough to me. I hate the names as well.

For those who copped the MC 2.0 off of the SNKRS app, did the "out of stock" button switch to purchase when it became available?

Some kid is trying to rip me off 3 bills for White tongued Orca racers. Also some French **** bag wants $500 for DS pair of White Trainers

Then they canceled your order 3 days later even though you ordered before most everyone else.

Oh wait that was just me.

Yes I'm still salty.

I believe that it did change. Also if you already purchased you had to log out and back in to purchase... I found this out too late :frown:

I was able to cop on the initial release so for the longest time it says "Purchased" on mine. Now it says OOS.

Then they canceled your order 3 days later even though you ordered before most everyone else.

Oh wait that was just me.

Yes I'm still salty.

I don't even blame you. I'd be salty for a while...

did you end up getting anything besides the free shipping code?

Back
Top Bottom