OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
that eastbay response might be the best thing I've ever seen.

And count me as one who doesn't like white tongue. Always looked out of place to me

Pretty sure RRS doesnt give a crap cuz theyre always offering discounts on their shoes lmao

And count me as one who doesn't like white tongue. Always looked out of place to me

Agreed. The Black tongue makes the colorway flow a lot better, imo. I think some like them more because the colorway is the original BW.

Last edited:
If anyone found a place/site in EU who have the oreo 1.0 in stock in US 9/10/10.5 let me know - thanks! :smile:

Just spoke with RRS, Neo Turqs should arrive on Monday and they are not taking preorders so you'll have to wait till Monday.

Last edited:
Just scooped the olympics through footlocker with 8% ebates cash back, will return if RRS just so happens to release them.

Neo turqs and Olympics are popping up real close with each other. Gonna probably cop the Neo turqs and pass on the Olympics don't need them both

Still on the fence with these neo turqs. passed on them the first release. Just don't know what it is about them. I Have the chlorines and those are just collecting dust in my closet not getting into my rotation. Is Nike really coming out with 2 different blue colorways so close together?

Last edited:
Still on the fence with these neo turqs. passed on them the first release. Just don't know what it is about them. Have chlorine and those are just collecting dust. Nike really coming out with 2 different blue colorways so close together?
Yeah that's what I'm thinking the Olympics would be a better release for the summer but hopefully this means I'll be able to cop either for the low :D

Neo turqs and Olympics are popping up real close with each other. Gonna probably cop the Neo turqs and pass on the Olympics don't need them both
Almost makes me wonder if footlocker/eastbay dropped the ball again and the olympics are actually the Neo Turqs.  Someone a couple post up did mention they saw the Turqs at their local Foot Locker.

Back
Top Bottom