OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
probably 120 shipped with VIP and coupon code. didnt get that far i closed the chat window once they said sold out lol.

Boost swap might look better with a foot in em, or maybe one of those cool shoe trees.

troll. just called and online-chat, arrives feb 12th.
depends on the size. I just chatted with them online and they are sold out of sizes 9, 9.5 and 10. Unless there is some disconnect between what the employees know. Pretty sure Feb 12 is release date for the blue glow not neo turq.. ??

great first post though.. labeling people trolls when there's no concrete info.

Last edited:
i was relying on copping the neoturqs there too and sz 9 is my size... oh well i guess i will keep my pair from footlocker that i copped for retail... its just good to have racers for less than retail :smh:

IMO, as a runner first/sneaker enthusiast second:

Nike is lagging behind the other major/new shoe companies in terms of new or innovative midsole tech and/or design. 

It would be interesting if and when Nike develops their own version of the Boost (TPU) midsole or even a totally new and different midsole material (and/or design).

Last edited:

how'd you guys even chat w them? couldnt find a chat now button anywhere lol
You will only see the Chat Now button during store hours. I believe it's from 8-5 PM Pacific. 

I chatted with a rep yesterday and he said he didn't have any information about the product. 

My local Footlocker has the Neo Turq but wouldn't sell it until February 12. 

You will only see the Chat Now button during store hours. I believe it's from 8-5 PM Pacific. 

I chatted with a rep yesterday and he said he didn't have any information about the product. 

My local Footlocker has the Neo Turq but wouldn't sell it until February 12. 
The online chat button just shows up at random times... It is pretty weird.
Well that explains. Living at pretty much the other side of the world so store hours is my sleep time 
roll.gif

Emailed them about neo turqs and bwv and they said no info on receiving on both of them. But previously asked about the bwv and said will receive on 3/1. Hoping they restock bwv at least

Man RSS is playing, some pole saying it's sold out others saying havnt recieved the item... Idk about their customer service.. Anyways can anyone repost the RSS sku for the shoes I skimmed pages back but couldn't find anything.

RRS probably sick of all you calling them up every 2 mins asking them the same damn questions if they got something stocked or not when its obviously not on their website.

RRS probably sick of all you calling them up every 2 mins asking them the same damn questions if they got something stocked or not when its obviously not on their website.
I agree they're probably upset, but Oreo 1's never hit the website and they had them in stock. 

does anyone know where can I get those olymics early online? been looking on the thread and didnt find a link. thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom