OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Wus good fam
Been three years since I posted on NT
What's everyone thirsting over these days
crocs fam with socks, always trendy even lord kanye can't get his swag over it
nthat.gif

mc with the gray tongue looks dope imo....if they release without the ribbon laces, thatll be so much better. i wish the neoturqs came with rope laces instead :rolleyes

Does eastbay and footlocker carry size 6 of the game royal?  right at 10am i see both size 6 and 6.5 sold out but rest is FSR on eastbay and FTL

Last edited:
Wish RRS had a pair of these in a 5... Had to pull the trigger on the app even though I had a promo code. My Lady's bday is coming up. 

Just copped a pair of Neo Turqs on RW for $106 shipped. Haven't seen a size 9 on there since the release. Was just looking around and got the only pair left

Just copped a pair of Neo Turqs on RW for $106 shipped. Haven't seen a size 9 on there since the release. Was just looking around and got the only pair left

Not sure what coupon code you used, but use FB15D to get them down to $93.60 before tax. I'd contact them, you might be able to apply it now.

Not sure what coupon code you used, but use FB15D to get them down to $93.60 before tax. I'd contact them, you might be able to apply it now.

Doh. Used runblog10. Going to contact them to see if they'll make an adjustment

*edit: they adjusted my total. Saved an additional $6 and it only took a minute or two on the phone. Thanks and Repped

Last edited:

So i decide to wear my MC 2.0 Flyknit Racers today and this happened. Has this happened to anyone else? I could Reglue them but should I complain to Nike?

Back
Top Bottom