OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 loving the grey on both the MC and Orange 

just curious what the going rate is for MC trainer pre-owned but in excellent condition.....any input is appreciated...is $250 about right?

Well, guess Nike dropped the ball again. Reported by sole collector, these are going to the this year's retro total orange. Instead of 2 tones, they decided to mix the weave. EZ PASS. Was so looking forward to this color way to return.
1189.gif

Damn Nike should have sticked with the two tone.. I guess I'll still cop 

Last edited:
got two pairs, one for 180 and one for 150. it better be DS for $250 :wink:

Thanks for the response, so this guy is out of his mind asking $250 for pre-owned...he originally was looking for more....I just cant track down a pair for anything close to what you paid. Was that a while ago you got yours?

These are actually really nice, not as nice as the two-tone version, but still nice.

I hope the volts aren't like this tho, I really need another pair.
This. I'm kinda disappointed since I'm a bigger fan of the 2 tone look but we shall see

Thanks for the response, so this guy is out of his mind asking $250 for pre-owned...he originally was looking for more....I just cant track down a pair for anything close to what you paid. Was that a while ago you got yours?
got the pair for 150 about a month ago from grailed basics.

the other pair was from reddit, last year. You just have to snoop around, maybe 200-220 is more fair, but $250? They better be DS, and even then I still wouldn't pay that much.

I'd do max $200 for pre-owned. I agree with $250 for DS only.

Hypebeast reported that Nike is restocking the MC c/w. anyone else feels like its pathetic that Nike is restocking all these popular colorways cause Adidas UB has all the hype now? geez. Cheap shot.

Last edited:

These are ok, but probably won't cop them. I like the OG one better. But it's pretty nice how they actually changed it instead of just rereleasing.

I think what's throwing me off is the white/black swoosh. I know that's how the OG was, but it doesn't make sense now that it isn't two tone. I think it'll look better with both swooshes black.

Hypebeast reported that Nike is restocking the MC c/w. anyone else feels like its pathetic that Nike is restocking all these popular colorways cause Adidas UB has all the hype now? geez. Cheap shot.

If it gives us more MC flyknits - I'm happy!

Those retro orange are nice! I bet they will do the same with the sequoia/volt og when they release later this year

I don't care what the reason is... I just want more multicolors.

It's not a restock either, it's a rerelease. Completely separate things.

And who says Nike is doing this because of adidas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom