OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
got confirmation number on SNKRS , how can i get 15percent cash back with EBATES now ? or is it too late ?
I believe theyre still sitting, you could probably sign into another account and just activate ebates while grabbing another pair off NDC. Thats what a friend of mine did while cancelling the old pair.

Just got off phone with Nike support, they don't know what the problem is with the error message. She thinks it's cause I might have been switching methods of payment that it thinks my account may be a bot trying to process a payment. She escalated the ticket to the web team and they'll get back to me.

Nothing like coming in store and picking your own shoe.

Last edited:
:lol: it went through?

Yessir. Logged into both accounts on SNKRS and they say purchased. Saves me time going to the mall around my way and rushing before my flight tonight haha, thanks again.

I hope my girl has a nice weave on hers. I guess that's one benefit on copping in store. Picking and choosing between pairs.

Last edited:
Does anybody have in hand, the 2015 multicolor racer 2.0 and the just released 2016 rainbow racer ?   Do the 2.0 run a bit narrow than the regular flyknit racers ?   The 2.0s have the oval laces vs the flat laces for the regular racers.  Is that the only difference ?   How's the size difference feel on both versions ?  Thanks

Does anybody have in hand, the 2015 multicolor racer 2.0 and the just released 2016 rainbow racer ?   Do the 2.0 run a bit narrow than the regular flyknit racers ?   The 2.0s have the oval laces vs the flat laces for the regular racers.  Is that the only difference ?   How's the size difference feel on both versions ?  Thanks
sizing should be the exact same.

Looks like you guys were right, this seemed too easy. Got my girlfriend a size 5 an hour after release! Amazing lol

I went back and looked at some pics and even though I'm not a big fan of the tongue. I ordered a pair off SNKRS to see what the flyknit looks like in person. Looks nice in the pics. I'm shocked I was able to order this late.

2.0 is the same as every other racer I own.. same size no difference

i knew it there would be a lot more stock available compared to the 2.0's but not THIS MANY 
roll.gif

Are all accounts registered with your number? Verify your account with someone else's number but you can still use your number for purchasing info
Error still two different devices two different numbers nearest store getting them is 1.5 hours away
created a 3rd account with someone elses number and just checked out a few mins ago.  after over an hr of checkout errors

It's a different MC weave than the 2.0. The ones that released today are more like the 1.0 in terms of the knit

Back
Top Bottom