OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
No 3.0s here, although I kinda regret not copping

From the outlet thread, for those interested:

Aurora, IL

Also had sweater 7s, sweater 8 (not sure what there called) and Aqua 8s.

Heard from an employee there that Nike factory store in gurnee,IL is becoming a clearance store in June or July.

sorry, you're right. i should've been more appreciative to the beauty of multicolors. here is the raw footage

do you forgive me?

Been looking for a pic like this without direct sunlight but still showing the colors. They look sickkkk. Still pop also like the 1.0 and 2.0 can't wait to get mine in. Sorry I couldn't grab multiples. And I wish they'd make these like infrared 90s. Widelyyyyy available.

my pair from footlocker

waiting on 2 more pairs from SNKRS

at first i thought i wouldnt like the grey tongue but its a very good contrast against the black laces and multi color weave upper

overall im just extremely happen this release wasnt like the mc2 where it was an instant sell out within a minute
do you resell?

I think it looks fine with the grey tongue

Agreed it's not terrible. But black would have been better. Maybe Nike doesn't want to dilute the value for the collectors or whatever.

damn couldnt scoop that pair from this morning... maybe ill hit on the next restock...

I know man. I thought it was only releasing through SNKRS app so when I struck out. I didn't bother to check out NDC. Wish I had known. I hope it restocks multiple times to the point they can be had in FSR anytime.

Last edited:
It looks like the tongues are longer (higher) on these mc 3.0 compared to 2.0 or earlier color ways ? For you guys that have your pairs , does it look like it ?

Back
Top Bottom