OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Wear em around for a couple weeks. You can wear the shoes as much as you want and return them to Nike within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

Comfort wise they should be fine. The heel does feel a bit narrow but you get used to it quickly.  Just give them a chance beyond the first couple steps. After an hour you dont notice it much. I actually like that they feel totally different than my other shoes.

Usually within the first wear I'll have an idea if I'll keep or return. I'll give em a chance. If I don't like how they feel ill return em.

can anyone lead me to where I can get another pair of the unpadded black/white flyknit trainers? thrashed mine hard. 

I haven't received my 3.0
Those who have them
Are they very similar to the mc1
Beside the the tounge
I really don't like the mc2..
Thanks for any feedback..

i can't ever take a good picture because

A. I can't see the screen to see what it looks like
B. Arms might not be long enough
C. Fearful of anyone catching me taking pics of my shoes. Thats why most of my pics are in an area on the side of my house, on my brick laid ground

I always look around, like I'm about to steal something, before I take a pic. Had my wife and two sons catch me one time and it was as if they caught me fapping.

I wouldn't dare ask the wife to take a pic for me. She'd be horrified that was her man.

I actually lol'd

I haven't received my 3.0
Those who have them
Are they very similar to the mc1
Beside the the tounge
I really don't like the mc2..
Thanks for any feedback..

Knit on the 3.0 is shinier then the 1.0. Pretty sure Nike changed the knit material somewhere around the goon release. So the mc3 colors pop more in the shade and sunlight. They are an upgrade in my opinion.

No email for me yet, looking like an L [emoji]129300[/emoji] Hopefully will be able to catch a restock on swoosh.

Knit on the 3.0 is shinier then the 1.0. Pretty sure Nike changed the knit material somewhere around the goon release. So the mc3 colors pop more in the shade and sunlight. They are an upgrade in my opinion.

Thanks my man
I know of the back the material is way different I own the new tourqs
And the material does feel more plasticky and the toung longer.
But as long the color is close to the og I can live with it.

Which NTer is this? Couldn't wait to get to get home to take a pic and list it on eBay.  Had to do it in traffic 
laugh.gif

Wanted to see how these would fit, especially me being a bigger dude. Very happy with these they stretch and feel similar to my free flyknits. Size 13 btw.

Last edited:
My girl's pair shipped (NDC) which I had purchased the day after the initial release but my SNKRS pair hasn't shipped yet haha. Hopefully my pair doesn't get cancelled.

Glad to hear the colors pop more. That's what attracted me to these.

Which NTer is this? Couldn't wait to get to get home to take a pic and list it on eBay.  Had to do it in traffic :lol:

He was stuck in traffic so he thought he might as well get something accomplished

Sorry if it's a stupid question.
if my girlfriend is a US7, what size would she be in the flyknit MC racers?

Cheers :smile:

Back
Top Bottom