OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm afraid of this same fate. I'll know in about 9 hours when I get home. I'll be mad happy for my fiancée, but I'll be so salty if I get pink toes. My 1.0 are pink enough smh.
Funny thing is that my girl prefers my pair with mostly pink. Any big feet girls in here that would like to swap with me with a more volt or blue color? 
laugh.gif

How do you know if the RRS pair is canceled? Do they send you an email? I still have two pending charges on my credit card from them. One with VIP and one without.

How do you know if the RRS pair is canceled? Do they send you an email? I still have two pending charges on my credit card from them. One with VIP and one without.

however i ordered a pair with a new VIP account and the VIP was still pending but the flyknits were cancelled

Last edited:

Having a real hard time deciding which pair stays and which pair goes, help me out NT..
I'd probably mix and match -- 1st pair right shoe (volt toe) and 2nd pair left shoe (blue toe).

unless you like it more even, do the opposite of what i said 
laugh.gif

Received my SNKRS order , lot of pink on right toe but I don't care , blessed to even score a pair at retail [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Fellas,

Keep the pairs as is or should I swap? A lot of pink on both but don't mind the pinkness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom