OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
hey guys, where can i buy grey rope laces for the mc racers 3.0? i think they match better than the black flat laces

thanks!

hey guys, where can i buy grey rope laces for the mc racers 3.0? i think they match better than the black flat laces

thanks!
do people these days not read or use google? 
laugh.gif

Prepare to have ugly weaves when nike does in fact restock these MC3.0 due to all the returns from previous purchases which people switched out for   
laugh.gif

Wow does anyone know where I can get some grey rope laces? They look so [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in the MC3s!!!!!

Exactly... maybe GR was the wrong terminology to use. Because the 2.0 was not a QS or anything but was wayyyy more limited than the 3.0 was.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't believe the 2.0 hit many stores. I think it was an online release only and went QUICK because unfortunately I missed out.

It's not like the 3.0 was not popular, it's just that everyone that wanted them (essentially) was able to secure a pair. 

Resellers took a major L on this release trying to make any money and that's why you can find them for around $200 or even just above retail. 

Nike has done a great job killing the resale market. These 3.0's will also restock in limited numbers once they get all these returns back from those of us that purchased multiple pairs.

So like I said before. It has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with the fact that there were millions more pairs produced.
Don't think MC2 hit any stores but ONLY at a specific Nike Outlet from what I've read here.  

But otherwise, post is on point.  

Still wonder why did that specific outlet carry them... just so random
yeah made me wonder too.

then i thought about how FKRs became popular and are mostly worn during warm weathers, and SoCal is sunny almost throughout the whole year. so maybe the dudes over at Nike HQ thought it would be best to sell off the returned pairs to SoCal residents - who would be able to wear FKRs throughout the year - to raise that hype/awareness of the FKRs?

*shrug*

Still wonder why did that specific outlet carry them... just so random

Send 20 pairs to the outlets for people to feast on and post to social media... Nike gets people thinking "maybe my local outlet has them! I gotta go check it out"

Said person goes to outlet, but buys something else after they don't find anything (some combat shirt, shorts, or socks)

Send 20 pairs to the outlets for people to feast on and post to social media... Nike gets people thinking "maybe my local outlet has them! I gotta go check it out"

Said person goes to outlet, but buys something else after they don't find anything (some combat shirt, shorts, or socks)
Yep, could be just a ploy for Nike to get people in the door because people hate leaving empty handed.  But then again, not sure this was their tactic because sending the shoes to just one store in hopes to make additional revenue in lieu of the MC2 is not even negligible when you look at their entire revenue as a whole.  If they did this for multiple stores across the US, then I could see this being more valid.  

Just to be clear, if I wear these I can't return them?

I thought Nike was running something wear you could return shoes within 30 days no matter the condition. I'm not the happiest about my weave (wanted more blue), but I like them enough to keep them. Just want to know if I can wear them now just in case a restock occurs and I can try and double up.

I thought Nike was running something wear you could return shoes within 30 days no matter the condition. I'm not the happiest about my weave (wanted more blue), but I like them enough to keep them. Just want to know if I can wear them now just in case a restock occurs and I can try and double up.

Return them to Nike within 30 days for any reason to get a full refund. They can be worn. After the 30 days, they must be in an unworn condition.

So you want to wear them and order another pair if they restock? If you like the new pair better you want to return the old pair and keep the new one?

Don't do that. That's lame..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom