OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Your original post said $15 off. I tried the $20 one. Would be nice if there was store pickup. The shipping kills it for me. Wanted the blue glow ones

Last edited:
Your original post said $15 off. I tried the $20 one. Would be nice if there was store pickup. The shipping kills it for me. Wanted the blue glow ones
It was a misspell, sorry! But the 15% off is actually better since it saves a few more dollars!

Hey all - about to do a trade for a used Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0, but it appears the material around the heel is quite stretched out - image below for comparison (the used one is on the right).

Will this material revert back to normal structure? 

Washing them, whether in the machine or by hand, will shrink them by the slightest amount and you can reshape them by stuffing with paper towels to dry... But those look way too far gone.

Last edited:
Hey all - about to do a trade for a used Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0, but it appears the material around the heel is quite stretched out - image below for comparison (the used one is on the right).

Will this material revert back to normal structure? 

trading for used oreo 2?? can't these be had for $69.99?

Yeah but i had a pair of used NMDs that i never use, and wanted to save space and money!

Moot point anyway as it turns out the guy tossed the box, so no bueno.

looks like he wore them out with that wack *** shoe tree folks use. good call leaving them be.

Hey guys, just copped myself a pair of university red racers. I recall reading somewhere that these were released after/for the olympics one year? anyone know anything about the "story" or "history" behind these? 

15025769436_7ff8999a5c_b.jpg

Pretty sure the University Red colorway wasn't associated with the Olympics at all. They originally came out in spring of 2013 from what I remember correctly.

Last edited:
What's the going rate for a vnds pair of NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER+ BLUE GLOW in sz 10.5?
Comes with the #First2Fly Numbered 381/400 Card

Hey guys, just copped myself a pair of university red racers. I recall reading somewhere that these were released after/for the olympics one year? anyone know anything about the "story" or "history" behind these? 

Your memory has things mixed up... Your words were right, but they were in the wrong order. It should be "I recall reading somewhere that these were released one year after the Olympics"

Back
Top Bottom