OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just talked to a rep on the NDC chat and she said that they're only for people who had their order cancelled and they're not planning on doing a general restock. If anyone is willing to order them for me and use my address that'd be awesome.

LOL didn't I offer you my DS pair for retail + tax + shipping and you balked bc you didn't want to pay $5 for the PayPal fee? So you're still looking bc you wanted to save the $5?

Well gl tho

LOL didn't I offer you my DS pair for retail + tax + shipping and you balked bc you didn't want to pay $5 for the PayPal fee? So you're still looking bc you wanted to save the $5?

Well gl tho
Damn I'm Asian. He's making us look bad. 
roll.gif

would've nice to see special edition Lunar Epic, Streaks, or VaporMax.. or retro the below USA | USA Volt Trainer'sl

Fail?

It's really not that bad. Some of you guys ride original stuff too much.
It's not a fail but it's pretty bad when you have them in person when comparing to 1.0's or 2.0's. Almost makes no sense from a design aspect. I painted mine black and they look 1000x better.

^ they certainly look worn. There is a picture that has a close up of the right front of the shoe, and there is clearly some mud and other dirt on the side of the midsole and on the knit. I don't know how well the shoes age, but the bottoms seem a bit dark to not have been worn. I wouldn't pay $280 for them, but that's just me.
thanks a lot :smile:

it has been down from 300 to 250 for several round of listings :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191943162971

listed as NEW  :D

Well gl tho
same **** happened to me. i offered the same to another fellow NTer and he went MIA when it came to the actual PP payment.

Back
Top Bottom