OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@sonofkrypton Looking dope; can't wait til mine come in to finally replace my OGs
pimp.gif
Thanks homie.  Didn't clock from the online photos that the laces were dark grey rather than black but an easy fix.  Enjoy yours!

Last edited:
Thanks for the on-feet pics.  Looks pretty good.  Debating if I am still going to get these...  doubt i will get much wear in them to be honest.  

Anyone know where I can get the round/oval laces that come in racers now? Looking to change the flat laces in my chlorine blues

^ I have yet to find an identical set. Rope lace supply makes some, but I don't think they are an identical match.

Anyone know where I can get the round/oval laces that come in racers now? Looking to change the flat laces in my chlorine blues
^ I have yet to find an identical set. Rope lace supply makes some, but I don't think they are an identical match.
http://www.**************.com/product/og-flyknit-laces-back-in-stock

They're a tad longer and more stretchy than the reg laces but I like em.

Damn. Left some flyknit lunars in the car for a few days and it feels like the heat shrunk them.

Damn. Left some flyknit lunars in the car for a few days and it feels like the heat shrunk them.

That sucks but it's known to happen. When Nike first released Flyknit technology, they had steam machines for a molded fit at certain locations. I know Nike London was doing it but can't remember other locations. I think it was called the steam lounge.

Flyknit unfortunately wasn't made with durability in mind.

Anyone know if they are releasing more colorways of racers? Specifically darker colors? Can't do the bright or multi colorways.

Hoping for a restock on Oreo or Cookies n cream.

Anyone got a lead on 10.5 total organge for retail [emoji]128064[/emoji]. I slept and i can't find my size anymore smh... Think I gotta cop these volts too

Anyone know if they are releasing more colorways of racers? Specifically darker colors? Can't do the bright or multi colorways.

Hoping for a restock on Oreo or Cookies n cream.

Oreos have restocked what seems like 10 times most recently like a week ago dude you just gotta pay attention.

Nike even tweeted the link

Oreos have restocked what seems like 10 times most recently like a week ago dude you just gotta pay attention.

Nike even tweeted the link

Don't follow flyknit racers closely or even nike tweets (semi-retired). Got a $100 FTL gift card and no recent shoe release interests me so I thought I'd put it towards racers.

Don't follow flyknit racers closely or even nike tweets (semi-retired). Got a $100 FTL gift card and no recent shoe release interests me so I thought I'd put it towards racers.

Go into a FTL store and try to stock locate a pair. They're still out there

Back
Top Bottom