OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
my footlocker really doesnt like to answer their phone i guess :lol:. im just gunna roll with snkrs.

any racer is a good choice... Especially under retail.....As long as it's not a fake racer.

Agree with @dragicon  any racer under retail is a major win.  

How much are MC3s even going for above retail?  Don't think they are by much but understand its the priciple if you dont want to go over retail still.  
Ordered them directly from NDC this morning when only a few sizes were left so I should be good. Got 15% off too which was great and unexpected, especially since its the Oreo 2.0. I just checked and it looks like the Oreos are now completely sold out on NDC so I'm glad I copped them when I did. Looking forward to trying them on for the first time 
happy.gif

Lowest resale price I'm seeing the MC3s for in my size 7.5 is $185 shipped. Not too bad but I'm still hopeful I can find one for retail.

any racer is a good choice... Especially under retail.....As long as it's not a fake racer.

Agree with @dragicon
 any racer under retail is a major win.  

How much are MC3s even going for above retail?  Don't think they are by much but understand its the priciple if you dont want to go over retail still.  

Ordered them directly from NDC this morning when only a few sizes were left so I should be good. Got 15% off too which was great and unexpected, especially since its the Oreo 2.0. I just checked and it looks like the Oreos are now completely sold out on NDC so I'm glad I copped them when I did. Looking forward to trying them on for the first time :D

Lowest resale price I'm seeing the MC3s for in my size 7.5 is $185 shipped. Not too bad but I'm still hopeful I can find one for retail.

You can try this footlocker:

+1 (720) 887-1121
Broomfield, CO

They had a smaller sized mc on the wall about a week or so ago. I don't recall the size, but it was certainly smaller then an 8. I'm not sure if they ship, but your local footlocker might be able to pull the inventory from this store. It's located in the flatirons mall in Colorado.

You can try this footlocker:

+1 (720) 887-1121
Broomfield, CO

They had a smaller sized mc on the wall about a week or so ago. I don't recall the size, but it was certainly smaller then an 8. I'm not sure if they ship, but your local footlocker might be able to pull the inventory from this store. It's located in the flatirons mall in Colorado.
Appreciate the lookout fam. Definitely going to give them a call. Really liking the weave on the MC3.

Appreciate the lookout fam. Definitely going to give them a call. Really liking the weave on the MC3.

What's up fam! Just read your post above and felt inclined to assist you. I'm located in California and one of my local Footlocker has a couple of sz7.5 if you want a pair. Pay the retail plus shipping and I'll hook you up. Shoot me a PM if you want my help and we can go through the details. Check out my trader rating on here and length of time I've been on NT so you know I'm legit. Just willing to help you out , if you want it.

maybe the 1st batch.. I don't see these anymore popular than mc 3.0's.. if those were fairly easy to get, the black outs should be quite easy to get as well as long as you're willing to so some work..
smile.gif
Think I will need to see these in person first before I can make any real calls to cop or not.  Already skipped the TO and Volt colorways since they dont look as good as the OG ones and said the MC3 was going to be my last racer cop of the series for 2016.  
what sz mc 3s did you need?

What's up fam! Just read your post above and felt inclined to assist you. I'm located in California and one of my local Footlocker has a couple of sz7.5 if you want a pair. Pay the retail plus shipping and I'll hook you up. Shoot me a PM if you want my help and we can go through the details. Check out my trader rating on here and length of time I've been on NT so you know I'm legit. Just willing to help you out , if you want it.
Thumbs up for the MVP!

:smokin

You are the man fam! I’ve been doing a lot of work trying to find a pair all day and actually (think) I just secured a pair for retail, but if that ends up falling through I'll definitely be reaching out. Repped purely on the kind offer though since it's really appreciated that you'd go out of your way to help me out. You are the MVP for sure
smokin.gif

Thumbs up for the MVP!

You are the man fam! I’ve been doing a lot of work trying to find a pair all day and actually (think) I just secured a pair for retail, but if that ends up falling through I'll definitely be reaching out. Repped purely on the kind offer though since it's really appreciated that you'd go out of your way to help me out. You are the MVP for sure :smokin
I'm glad you secured a pair fam! Yea, I don't ever throw around assist to anyone unless I know I can actually assist for sure. If yours don't go through, just let me know and I'll help you out as long as they still have pairs on your size. Thanks to my NT fam for the nice words!!

No Early links? And do people know which stores in EU there will release? Already know SNS and ofc Nike

Back
Top Bottom