OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I don't think it's 3m though

That doesn't really show anything, it's just a darkened image without a flash.

Pretty disappointed that it's not reflective, tho.

all blacks sold out that fast?? didn't even realize the release was today smh

Last edited:
I slept like a ************. Oh well more money in my pocket. Will cop if they hit local FTLs

Hey guys, I just wanted some advice.

SNKRS says that I've purchased the shoes and my account has been charged, but I have yet to receive confirmation on the app or an email. Am I about to take an L?

SNKRS says that I've purchased the shoes and my account has been charged, but I have yet to receive confirmation on the app or an email. Am I about to take an L?

You are good.

Reactions: dos

Let's put it this way, it's alway an L to me until that package ships. Email or not, it doesn't really matter until that package gets to your house. Speaking from previous experiences.

Chances are always 50/50 until you get movement during tracking. I've had an item go all the way to having the shipping label created but the item was never shipped and ended up being canceled. 

Back
Top Bottom