OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
snkrs still has me as pending. and this is why app releases blow.

Hey guys, I just wanted some advice.

SNKRS says that I've purchased the shoes and my account has been charged, but I have yet to receive confirmation on the app or an email. Am I about to take an L?
Have some patience. Nike is too busy with other orders to focus on one and to send the confirmation all at once

judging from these pics, don't think so

but the tongue tags are

also not a complete blackout, just a very dark oreo

definitely not worth the resell price 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was 15 minutes too late. Thanks though.

What's with the limitedness with these? Just when i thought Nike was doing the right thing with FKR.

Are these even being released in store?
Looks like stores are not getting them (with the exception of the high-end ones like 21 Mercer, etc.)

Twitter account says no plans of a restock at this time, which means 99% of the time, there will be a restock down the road.

I'm a little salty but I'll just have to settle for these for now.. also have the OG versions of each, minus the Agilities since those are wmns and that Agility sole is not for me..

Last edited:
looooong time lurker once I forgot my old log-in from 10+ years ago but I had to sign up again after catching so many Ls since Saturday.  Just struck out on DSMNY.  Makes me 0 for 3432 on these racers.  At least my L from the 1s won't be so lonely.

I refused to take another ******* L this week. 

Undefeated had limited sizes. Would have preferred a 9.5 but the guy in front of me got the only one they had.

Wow, missed out on DSM. Ive been refreshing the damn NikeLab page all day just to find out they never listed them on there

Back
Top Bottom