OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I couldn't wait til Friday....

I will take a non-USA version of these x3.. I know the blue glow released a while back, but I like the technical pattern much better than the mixed weave pattern..

all this craze this morning and I missed out on an auction for a DS pair of MC 1.0's. Price was roughly $200, another 20-30 in fees with shipping 

play the search + waiting game all over again. 
mean.gif

wow the blue tint is OOS.  Just checked now for fun but man Nike is really making these shoes limited again creating that hype!

I'm passing on them all with no regrets since I'm really not feeling them anymore. More money saved in my pocket for other releases this month.
smokin.gif
Yeah, I feel the same way. There are other releases that I'm looking forward to. These new racers just aren't enough for me to spend my money on.

I will take a non-USA version of these x3.. I know the blue glow released a while back, but I like the technical pattern much better than the mixed weave pattern..

The thing that gives these the edge in my opinion is the red flywire on the inside and the volt flywire on the outsides. It's a little detail that I really love and stands out in person. I had hoped that the "non USAs" were going to be that way too. I would have a couple pairs of them if they had. This is the shoe that made me fall in love with the racer too so it holds a special place in my heart. [emoji]128578[/emoji]

Last edited:
The thing that gives these the edge in my opinion is the red flywire on the inside and the volt flywire on the outsides. It's a little detail that I really love and stands out in person. I had hoped that the "non USAs" were going to be that way too. I would have a couple pairs of them if they had. This is the shoe that made me fall in love with the racer too so it holds a special place in my heart. [emoji]128578[/emoji]

agreed! :smile:

wow the blue tint is OOS.  Just checked now for fun but man Nike is really making these shoes limited again creating that hype!

That's what I'm thinking... Or because lately every release has been sitting and they are producing less numbers?

gunna just pass on the platinums, not even gunna go look at them. I'll save room for the olives.

Plus im gunna need those True Blues and Triple Black UBs in a couple weeks.

Haven't been in this thread in a while. Pure plats dropped on FNL but did FTL or HOH receive them yet?

Edit: nvm just checked a few pages back to see they're launching today. Might go check em out.

Last edited:
The "grass stain" infuse knitting has more of golden yellowish color to it than green. Probably hard to see in these pics but I'll post some on feet pics later.

These are nice though. Definitely going straight to feet this weekend.

HoH on 34th in Manhattan seems like they still have sizes if anyone in NY is pressed to get some. Was able to walk in at 11:15 and cop a 9.

Just copped both colors, they're both nice but sometimes I'm disappointed with the manufacturing. Maybe I'm just picky but the white sole on both of my pairs aren't off but it's not perfect either anyone feel that way?

Back
Top Bottom