OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't understand the dislike for the tripple blacks.

People been asking for an all black racer since 2012, now we get em they look "off," ya aight. :lol:

Can't wait for new work shoes gonna grab all black UB and all black racers. :pimp:

People been asking for an all black racer since 2012, now we get em they look "off," ya aight. :lol:

Can't wait for new work shoes gonna grab all black UB and all black racers. :pimp:
bro you didnt know people just ship and turn sheep easily??? People were almost begging for an all black pair then when the knit by knights joint came out people were all " the black aint black enough, the pattern in the toe box aint pattern enough, the midsole aint white enough" smh i swear people complain about the littlest things. I dont like these nor the knit by knights. I think racers look way better with vibrant colors IMO

I'd prefer all black, white midsole, white swoosh.

Here are some awful customs though, I can't imagine nike's version looking too different:

was gonna get the platinums, but apparently there's what sounds like an all-white pair coming out next year (according to that list of upcoming releases that gets posted here occasionally), so i decided to hold off

anybody else do the same?

All black shoes are hit & miss. In some instances they look like nice clean shoes and others come off looking like bus boy specials.

Mainly just ends up being a matter of individual perspective.

those triple blacks are horrendous.

There's something off with the upper when its all black. Looks like someone took a can of spray paint and just sprayed over the knit

bro you didnt know people just ship and turn sheep easily??? People were almost begging for an all black pair then when the knit by knights joint came out people were all " the black aint black enough, the pattern in the toe box aint pattern enough, the midsole aint white enough" smh i swear people complain about the littlest things. I dont like these nor the knit by knights. I think racers look way better with vibrant colors IMO
There's nothing outrageous about it, preferences yo. 

Just because I'm not impressed, doesn't mean you're not allowed to like or love them.
was gonna get the platinums, but apparently there's what sounds like an all-white pair coming out next year (according to that list of upcoming releases that gets posted here occasionally), so i decided to hold off

anybody else do the same?

Last edited:
I dont know the all blks look just like the Knits to me. 

Grab some angelus paint and no one would know. 

I couldn't make that choice. If I had a gun to my head, I would maybe keep the Unis or I would pray and hope the gun would misfire.

Back
Top Bottom