OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That's what Ive heard also... but I've liked every racer in SNKRS, and bought just about every model.... but yet, I have only had one reservation thus far, and it was for the blackouts. I bought them just for the sole purpose of hoping they would give me more reservations in the future (I'll return them in a week or so).

Yeah I was gonna recommend that. Not a good look but you gotta be in the game to even get considered.

That's what Ive heard also... but I've liked every racer in SNKRS, and bought just about every model.... but yet, I have only had one reservation thus far, and it was for the blackouts. I bought them just for the sole purpose of hoping they would give me more reservations in the future (I'll return them in a week or so).

The guy also said that if you've bought the last 4-5 releases, the system tends to give the reservations to others to "even the playing field..."

I've also liked a good amount of Racers on SNKRS, but haven't bought any off Nike since the MC 2.0s almost a year ago and still haven't had any reservations, except for the UNLMTED Lunarepics and a few random shoes (MC Frees, All Outs, etc.)

The guy also said that if you've bought the last 4-5 releases, the system tends to give the reservations to others to "even the playing field..."

I've also liked a good amount of Racers on SNKRS, but haven't bought any off Nike since the MC 2.0s almost a year ago and still haven't had any reservations, except for the UNLMTED Lunarepics and a few random shoes (MC Frees, All Outs, etc.)

Yeah I'm afraid that bc I bought the true blue 3s two weeks ago for my friend using my reservation that I won't get one for the space jams... but I didn't buy the midnights so maybe I can come through for you on the olives

got the midnight racers in the mail, def run and look 0.5 size smaller

Can i exchange a nike.com purchased product at a finishline/footlocker?

got the midnight racers in the mail, def run and look 0.5 size smaller

Can i exchange a nike.com purchased product at a finishline/footlocker?
You can try but they will only be able to give you store credit w/o a receipt 

You can try but they will only be able to give you store credit w/o a receipt 
He's not trying to return them he's trying to exchange for another size....
What he said ^^^. I've never had an issue with size swapping at any Foot Locker, particularly HoH; they are usually the easiest to deal with TBH. That said, YMMV. I know I've gotten conflicting response regarding military discounts, exchanges, returns, etc.

What he said ^^^. I've never had an issue with size swapping at any Foot Locker, particularly HoH; they are usually the easiest to deal with TBH. That said, YMMV. I know I've gotten conflicting response regarding military discounts, exchanges, returns, etc.

Yeah, if they have the product in-store then it shouldn't be an issue
Good to know. I bought these in a 10 and havent had the chance to even open the package. 

I'll stop by my local FTL (with hopes of them having stock) and exchange for a 10.5. 

Can someone brief me really quick on how stockx works or pm me? Thanks fellas

It's a middle man for resellers and buyers. It goes by bidding and asking. If I want to sell, I sign up for an account, and "ask" what price I want. So let's say I have a multi-fk racer. I can "ask" for $200 for a size 9. That means if somebody wants to pay that, the transaction is over, and they have purchased it at $200 (similar to a buy it now on eBay).

StockX charges around 10%, and they charge for shipping for both the buyer and seller. If that shoe is bought at my asking price, then I ship the shoe to StockX within 2 business days, and they do a legit check, to make sure they are real shoes. Then, they send it to the person who bought it.

Somebody can place bids for a shoe as well. Maybe I want the new platinum racers, but only want to spend $120. I would then place a bid, in my size, for $120 on StockX. If somebody who is selling, wants to sell at that price, they just lower their ask, and it will sell at that price.

I'm not sure if that makes sense or not, but I've sold shoes on there, and I prefer it over others.

Anybody need an 8 in the plats? Got a pair for my girl but she doesn't want them. I know FNL did a restock but figured I'd ask before I return.

Never had a Racer release I was that unsure if I should order or not...
Haven't made up my mind either, if I can't psyche myself up to get ready set for launch, the problem usually solves itself, when the colorway sells out. 

I could definitely use a pair of Olive racers, I'm just not really worrying about missing out.

Back
Top Bottom