OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^^^ Let's just agree to disagree here. No point in all of the back and forth, especially today.
laugh.gif

I would also like to wish the NT fam a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! Hope everyone has a special day today.

painted over the white midsole?  job looks pretty clean!
 that black white with the white tongue is fire!

Lol nah those are my midnights the lighting is weird like homie above me said. I scowered the earth for the pair of knit by night that I have id never paint the midsole lol. Merry Xmas team flyknit

Damn never even wore my Oreo 1.0's or 2.0's and they bout to retro. Kinda hope they change the mc2.0 retro a little so I have an excuse to buy it.

I actually hope it looks just like the original (prolly will be slightly different but Ima keep hope alive) since I couldn't cop the MC2.0 when they dropped. Hands down my fav racer

Lunar sole swap class of 2016.. most of these I have doubles of with OG soles.. :wink: :nerd: :smile:

it was a good year of swaps and also pickin' up some of the older cw's along the way.. this is the first full year of sole swaps and 2017 looks very promising already.. white tongue blk/wht Racer is one of the first on the chopping block.. hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas weekend..

Last edited:
so...since nobody
I have an inside info that from fa 17 there will be no flyknit racer. There will be a shoe that will replace the racer as the road racing shoe and it will look a little be different (upper and sole).

so...since nobody
I have an inside info that from fa 17 there will be no flyknit racer. There will be a shoe that will replace the racer as the road racing shoe and it will look a little be different (upper and sole).

I hope they change their mind. I'm still mad nike never put these on NikeID. I'd pay those crazy 200-240 lunar epic prices if they were on there.

Last edited:
I hope they change their mind. I'm still mad nike never put these on NikeID. I'd pay those crazy 200-240 lunar epic prices if they were on there.
lol I think it's too late. I"ve already seen the release version and it's not that bad, but it's not as good as the Racer

Last edited:

lol I think it's too late. I"ve already seen the release version and it's not that bad, but it's not as good as the Racer

Is it that one that was posted a while back in here? The one that is a mashup of some 90's release (the name escapes me at the moment)?

EDIT: This one: Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer

OG

FK

Last edited:
Is it that one that was posted a while back in here? The one that is a mashup of some 90's release (the name escapes me at the moment)?

EDIT: This one: Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer

OG

FK

If anything I hope it's the second pic those look closest to racers we have today

Back
Top Bottom