OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just a photoshop I did. Thinking about trying this swap out. I love the elite 9 midsoles.

Wonder if this would work since the Elite has such a wider footprint/toe? Like would the racer shape get jacked?

I'm not sure yet. I have a pair of womens zoom agility that I planned to swap, but haven't decided yet if I will or not. For those, they seem to be a bit wider in the forefoot, and it does look a little different.

I love the look of a lot of FK racers. First time I tried on a pair of size 12 oreo racers in store they felt tight and like my foot was rolling off the sole. Granted I'm flat footed. And of course around me they don't carry 12.5s.

Couldn't pass on these for $87 shipped from EB and a 12.5! Fit is much better for me and now I know. I even looked at sizing consensus on the first page and it seemed all over the place.

I saw that deal too. Passed, I was stupid.

I love the look of a lot of FK racers. First time I tried on a pair of size 12 oreo racers in store they felt tight and like my foot was rolling off the sole. Granted I'm flat footed. And of course around me they don't carry 12.5s.

Couldn't pass on these for $87 shipped from EB and a 12.5! Fit is much better for me and now I know. I even looked at sizing consensus on the first page and it seemed all over the place.
Half size makes a huge difference in these. I had the same issue as you, 12s were quite tight and 12.5s are just right, maybe even a touch loose.

What is the RD for the MC 2.0 Retro? Did these just randomly drop everywhere or only at FNL?

Thanks for sharing Majestic & Drisk34.

PO

Last edited:
via IG

No ZOOM?! This one is for #teamcozy...

I guess I'll just go after cheap FKRs now.

Last edited:
Since we're so close to the re-release of the MC 2.0's, if you are able to pick them up early, please post your store and state where you got them. Will make everyone's lives easier and cut down on useless "where?!" posts.

What is the RD for the MC 2.0 Retro? Did these just randomly drop everywhere or only at FNL?

Thanks for sharing Majestic & Drisk34.

PO

shoe palace has them at their stores in Las Vegas / Houston
Finishline seems to be randomly dropping them
Nike.com release is 4/7

Back
Top Bottom