OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else think the vapor max would look good with racer soles? I'm an adult and cant be wearing that ridiculous bubble wrap around town

Anyone else think the vapor max would look good with racer soles? I'm an adult and cant be wearing that ridiculous bubble wrap around town

I did this PS last week:

Damn it, I check this thread pretty often now for the MC 2.0's. I'm trying to get a pair locked in before the 7th. Stupid Blends. :smh:

I received my tracking number from Undefeated for the 2.0s. I foolishly sold my first pair and regretted it ever since. I'm very glad to have these back.

anybody know of any stock in NYC? 
I checked the foot sites around 34th st yesterday and all of the employees seemed to have no idea the MC2 were re releasing. I did pick up the earth tones grey a few weeks ago at the foot locker in times sq in fsr if you're interested in that model

I hope these go under the radar so I can pick up x2's on sale.. I honestly don't mind them but not gonna pick up as many cw's as the current Racer model.. I'm hoping to stick around 5 cw's on these..

pics from IG

Last edited:
I hope these go under the radar so I can pick up x2's on sale.. I honestly don't mind them but not gonna pick up as many cw's as the current Racer model.. I'm hoping to stick around 5 cw's on these..

Need these in my life. Despite what some say I like these.

Lmao it's funny that we all decided to unds a pair today. I went with the brace blue volts aka the logans. Happy Flyknit Friday

where did you get these? special release?? 

Back
Top Bottom