OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Where can you add it? I haven't been able to use a promo code on snkrs since it went to desktop/android. Before that, you could get around it by adding items to your cart on NDC applying the code... however, that hasn't worked for a long time now.

Speaking of SNKRS... it might be worth looking into its operations for some of you guys. I tried to pick up some shoes last weekend through snkrs, and it had "payment info" in red... it wouldn't let me check out, even after selecting my credit card.

Today, I was going to try and get the vapormaxes, and it gave me an error. I had no problem though, going online and getting them. I full expect my app to take a dump on me on saturday...
I apologize you can add a promo code on the nike+ app.

Just got through on the Nike+ reservation. Didn't need a second pair since I still had the OG 2.0 in good condition, but I'll keep the retro if the weave is nice.

Last edited:
I think these will hit sale. With the numbers made, and how MC 3.0's were sitting and hitting $99 at some stores... 

Fingers crossed. I'm done paying full retail for racers.

but then again, who knows....  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Just saw that these were on Nike+ reservation from Solelink, but didn't get the notification from the app. I logged in anyways through the link and was able to check out.
I was able to burn a $150 voucher so $12 OOP for me!

Last edited:
FYI, I didn't get a reservation on Nike+, but was able to use BabyJ's links to unlock.  May be worth a shot. 

Huh? Didn't it ask u for a code? U sure u didnt get access code? Maybe it just automatically recognized u did.

Last edited:
As mentioned, I used the link Baby J provided earlier.  Logged in using my regular Nike+ login, gave me access to choose size and check out. 

Exactly my thinking
Guys, I didn't get any code, or any reservations in my Nike+ inbox or regular email.  Not sure why you guys are insisting that 
laugh.gif

I just used the link that Baby J provided, and it gave me the option to log in with my Nike+ account or enter in a code.  I did the former and it let me purchase.  Like Bradley said, it was probably because my account was chosen beforehand.  

If you guys want this shoe, it may be prudent to click the link below and log in to check.  Doesn't hurt to try.  

the only time you will be notified that something is reserved for your NDC account is if you have the Nike+ app (Not the Snkrs app) and have notifications on. Otherwise you will always see these links and would have to log in to your account to see if they actually reserved it for you. Im only guessing that verdenuggets verdenuggets doesnt have the app/notifications from it allowed, therefore he didnt know until he signed in to his account.

Last edited:
Was able to login to my backup Nike account and had access And copped :pimp:

Weird that my main account I use for buying most stuff didn't have it

the only time you will be notified that something is reserved for your NDC account is if you have the Nike+ app (Not the Snkrs app) and have notifications on. Otherwise you will always see these links and would have to log in to your account to see if they actually reserved it for you. Im only guessing that @Verdenuggets doesnt have the app/notifications from it allowed, therefore he didnt know until he signed in to his account.
I actually use the Nike+ app on my iPhone alot.  I just checked my Nike+ app inbox and still nothing there.  Only recent reservation I had was the KD one.  

I took a blind stab at using the link and logging in, and it worked.  

I dunno, i just wanted those who wanted this shoe to try that, that's all. 

Maybe it was a glitch on Nike's part?  Who knows.....

You guys in US are lucky.. Here in Europe, not a single store have released them yet, only footlocker in Ireland.. I saw a person try to sell his pair for 300€
sick.gif

oh ok, thats just weird then :lol:

always worth it to just try though. I didnt get a notification and still tried both my accounts.

Last edited:
Was able to login to my backup Nike account and had access And copped :pimp:

Weird that my main account I use for buying most stuff didn't have it

My main account that I spend tons of money on Nike junk never gets anything. Yet... one of my other accounts had one. There isn't a rhyme or reason I think. I don't think I've ever bought a Jordan product with my main account, but I often get early access for jordans and basketball products.

Copped in the Nike+ app with early access. If I got selected, these will be easy af to get [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom