OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think for this one, there is also tons of supply
smokin.gif
these will probably be my last racers considering that new heel cup **** 

fingers crossed. hope size? won't cancel my order.

freaked out with the sold out message at 08:00 at Nike. 

Jd and sns is pretty easy. Hanon sold out at the instant it went live. Mr Porter is still the best for free delivery and return, DHL priority in 3 days Max and able to schedule delivery date and time. But oos as soon as it went live.overall easier to cop as compared in previous years.

Gonna need a coupon for these...I guess nothing on NDC as of now. Loving how all y'all are eating these and how Nike did MC 2.0 rerelease right. Now, if they would just give us the Oreo 1.0 and maybe even some of them HTMs...
roll.gif

managed to cop on JD too. could cart on size? but couldn't checkout. 
Finally able to copped on JD

Grats man! Was kinda salty my friend told me size? has free intl shipping right after i checked out on JD though. But heck.

Finally able to copped on JD

Grats man! Was kinda salty my friend told me size? has free intl shipping right after i checked out on JD though. But heck.
yeah i tried to grab it off size? too but it just wouldn't let me checkout. glad we both got to eat. fellow sgp here too. 

2.0 MC worth getting if I already have 3.0? I do like that there more of the turquoise but mannnn
Really depends on the weave that you get. Plus even if there is pink present, the weave with the blue and green makes it look so different

yeah i tried to grab it off size? too but it just wouldn't let me checkout. glad we both got to eat. fellow sgp here too. 

MrP is free shipping as well. Salty now that £130 pounds is more ex than us$150 when convert to sgd. Hahaha

As my first pair of racers, I never knew they were that comfortable. Seriously my favorite cushioning I've ever owned. (Don't have a boost shoe yet) I may get the Be True pair pending how they look in person. If I don't, definitely going to go back and get that yellow/turquoise pair from a couple years back.

My rule of thumb is only 2 colorways of the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom