OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I never hit on SNKRS. I did have PayPal set up in advance this time maybe that's why? Normally my card info is in. Who knows

Last edited:
Maybe dumb question but are SNKRS returns handled just like NDC returns?

Edit: just got Nike order confirmation as well

Last edited:
i'm gonna assume on launch products. wait a few days.

Nevermind I was able to apply $20 rewards... I just cleared history cache on my browser the past hour...

Got it for $151 shipped thru FNL... Damn that $10 shipping...

Last edited:
FNL/FL/etc plenty of stock. 
Anyone having issues applying $20 WCR on FNL?... **** is no deducting for some reason...

yea they are denying it. FNL is a joke.. 

no wonder they have plenty of stock

It did not deny for me, I was ready to submit my order but that $10 shipping fee made me close the tab. :lol:

I already copped on SKRS so I can wait to see if sizes stick around on FNL.

eastbay does have hella sizes but i purchased off kith and messaged them twice on giving them the wrong email still ain't respond should i be worried???[emoji]128560[/emoji]

It did not deny for me, I was ready to submit my order but that $10 shipping fee made me close the tab.
laugh.gif

Exact same thing for me. I know its just $10 for shipping, but I just can't click submit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Already copped off snkrs, so i'm okay for now.

It did not deny for me, I was ready to submit my order but that $10 shipping fee made me close the tab.
laugh.gif

Exact same thing for me. I know its just $10 for shipping, but I just can't click submit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Already copped off snkrs, so i'm okay for now.
You can always go the cash back route. Pretty much the cost of shipping returned back to you in a few months.

Am I bugging? I couldn't cop on SNKRS at 10 and kept giving me Error sorry try again later (using Touch ID and PayPal) and now it's sold out? WTF?

Exact same thing for me. I know its just $10 for shipping, but I just can't click submit. :lol: :lol: Already copped off snkrs, so i'm okay for now.

Dont understand it... You still pay $10 more SNKRS if you have no disco...?

Back
Top Bottom