OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That pair looks about as good as it gets, unless you're looking for an exact match. The weave is nice on both sides

Last edited:

Comparison of blue racers.

Damn G no love for the blue tints?

damnnn to the people who got the steal on FNL's MC 2.0 pricing error...

got a friend who was able to get the $112.xx pricing error along with the $10 off $100 and his $20 rewards coupon...

talk about a steal..

FNL at the Irvine Spectrum still had the MC 2.0 for 25% off. Picked up a size 9.5, and they still have one more. No size 9. On display was also a 10.5. picked it up for 121 otd.

Last edited:
Those who bought from FNL before, do they use a very big box for 2 fkr purchase? I use a forwarder as i am situated overseas and was thinking if i should repack. I won't know how much lesser it will cost, but they will remove the courier box and only film wrap the 2 shoebox together.

got a friend who was able to get the $112.xx pricing error along with the $10 off $100 and his $20 rewards coupon...

talk about a steal..

Not possible. The 10 code wouldn't apply because the 20 rewards goes in first dropping the price to sub 100 therefore the 10 off 100 wouldn't apply

unless he bought with code then called up CS to apply $20 reward.. I have seen someone doing that in the past. prolly YMMV tho.

Glad everyone's order from FNL shipped.. cannot wait for mine to arrive.

Last edited:
unless he bought with code then called up CS to apply $20 reward.. I have seen someone doing that in the past. prolly YMMV tho.

Glad everyone's order from FNL shipped.. cannot wait for mine to arrive.

Don't know but I worked for FNL for 5 years and people would get mad all the time because the way the coupons run through the system

^ I don't have the Neo Turqs in there either. Maybe in the next day or two I will dig the Blue Tints out of the stack of boxes to add to the picture. However, I don't have the Neos anymore, and I never had the chlorines. 8)

talk about a steal..

Not possible. The 10 code wouldn't apply because the 20 rewards goes in first dropping the price to sub 100 therefore the 10 off 100 wouldn't apply

You're probably absolutely correct, but I vaguely recall a way to trick the website a few years ago for it to take both. Probably more than likely my selective memory than reality though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I didn't think it was possible for nike to make that gorgeous flyknit max upper into a bad looking shoe... then I saw those :x

Just got my new pair of multis in, but they look kind of weird... 
nthat.gif

So glad the 2.0s are sitting. Multis for everyone that wants them!

Last edited:
Yes, lol.

I'm all for the 2.0s but the fact that they're so widespread means a DS pair of the originals are easy to come by now for almost retail. That's worth celebrating :nthat:

Haha to sure, your post just confused me a little that's all. Nice cop

Back
Top Bottom