OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

lol film and video major. Say no more fam
I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

Repped. Might go for the Turquoise pair. Does anyone know if these fit closer to TTS than the newer style Racers? I'm relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance.

All racers fit the same, regardless of when they were released. There may be some slight variation from shoe to shoe, but it doesnt have to do with when they released.

I can't complain, best job i've ever had ($$$ wise). Still doesn't feel like enough sometimes though. Funny because I went to college for film/video production and ended up working at a law firm
How did you end up making such as drastic switch?

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 
Good luck on the shop man.

Name of the store? I'll make a drive out there sometime and check it out.

How did you end up making such as drastic switch?

Good luck on the shop man.
Thanks! And I originally went to school for Business but changed my major because I was skipping too much class from not being as interested in the work. That's when I decided to change to video production because it has always been a passion. So I got my degree in that but honestly there aren't very many well-paying jobs in the film world unless you have years of experience. 

I knew someone that works at my firm and they were able to get me an interview. I've now been here for 3.5 years, started at the bottom but have worked my way up. I'm actually the facilities manager now so it's more of an administrative role. 

Like I said, the dream is to run my own sneaker store (i'm sure i'm not the only one lol) gotta pay the bills though

Thanks! And I originally went to school for Business but changed my major because I was skipping too much class from not being as interested in the work. That's when I decided to change to video production because it has always been a passion. So I got my degree in that but honestly there aren't very many well-paying jobs in the film world unless you have years of experience. 

I knew someone that works at my firm and they were able to get me an interview. I've now been here for 3.5 years, started at the bottom but have worked my way up. I'm actually the facilities manager now so it's more of an administrative role. 

Like I said, the dream is to run my own sneaker store (i'm sure i'm not the only one lol) gotta pay the bills though
That's what's up.  Keep grindin bruh.

Back
Top Bottom