OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Saw these at my local HoH. Only big sizes left.

Yep, wearing the 2.0 again today. Can't take them off.

I noticed you're in California. What footlocker and city if you don't mind? I'm in California too and my store wants to know which footlocker in California to price match for some reason. I guess they're going to call to confirm price.

Thanks.The store in Cerritos mall is acting all uppity about price matching.She called West Covina and they said $80 according to her.

And according to them , they can only price match a store in California smh . I'm trying to get them for $45 . I have a $15 off coupon . I have a pair already , but I need that double up for dirt cheap .

Last edited:
For people trying to price match, YMMV because some stores only have a few pairs of size 13s left, hence the $60 price tag to get them out of inventory. Stores close to me don't have them marked down yet because they have plenty of pairs left in various sizes still.

If anyone needs a reference store, The Avenues Mall in Jacksonville, FL has the shoe at that price. Good luck to all trying to price match. An absolute deal if you can pull it off.

What size should I go with for the Flyknit Lunar 1, I wear a size 12 in the Flyknit Racers and I wear either 11.5/12 for the Trainers

Any places to cop the crew blue, fire rooster or no parking racers for retail? Want to try and cop these colourways before Nike discontinues the Racer line

Back
Top Bottom