OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any places to cop the crew blue, fire rooster or no parking racers for retail? Want to try and cop these colourways before Nike discontinues the Racer line

Finishline has the roosters for $130. Blue crews were on sale last week for 112.50, but are back to retail in finishline as well. No parkings were a Nike only release.

Mc2 Is finally here! Love how these turn out.

Last edited:
The pair on the right [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]... the right shoe on the pair to the left is all pink! [emoji]128533[/emoji]

526628-585 size 10.5 showed up on ebay....for $315 starting bid + $32 domestic shipping 

I know they're hard to come across but man, that's a bit much. added to watchlist just out of curiosity. 

Last edited:
The pair on the right [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]... the right shoe on the pair to the left is all pink! [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Yeah. Makes me wonder if this is really mc2 for a moment. Prefer the right pair instead

Thanks.The store in Cerritos mall is acting all uppity about price matching.She called West Covina and they said $80 according to her.
Talk to a manager preferably the main or General Manager, and tell him or her to contact the District Manager. I worked at footlocker before and they should be able to price match it. Mentioning the DM should get there attention that you are serious. Show them the pic as well.

Thanks guys! 

I've been planning on buying a pair so I wanted to double check with what size to go with. Can't wait for the Macaroon Racers to drop, I like all of the colors but I think the pistachio color is my favorite. 

Should I keep this weave or try for another [emoji]128533[/emoji] I have a pair of 3.0 so I wanted a pair with less pink. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try for another weave but I'm worried I'll get screwed with one worse than this lol. What y'all think?

Should I keep this weave or try for another [emoji]128533[/emoji] I have a pair of 3.0 so I wanted a pair with less pink. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try for another weave but I'm worried I'll get screwed with one worse than this lol. What y'all think?
I would take the gamble and try to get another pair. The weave on the left pair is weak. 

Check your Nike+ app for your 30% F&F pass (in store only). April 27-May 1st.

MC 2.0's for $105 is tough to beat.

bonus points if you combined with your $10 survey code.

Last edited:

Check your Nike+ app for your 30% F&F pass (in store only). April 27-May 1st.

MC 2.0's for $105 is tough to beat.

bonus points if you combined with your $10 survey code.
Doesn't work in nike stores. Factory and clearance stores only. 

Doesn't work in nike stores. Factory and clearance stores only. 
There was a previous one for Nike Factory 30%. The one they're talking about is All-Access, which is good for Nike stores, Converse, and Hurley. I'm going to use mine on the 11 Lows UNC. I'll do return/rebuy.

Back
Top Bottom