OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Volt 2.0's came in yesterday but deal didnt work out on the atomic purple Racers. Ended in a refund.

Back on the hunt. Will search for other OG colorways in the mean time. 

I'm on the same mission got all current color ways I want now it's og hunting season

popped into the nike outlet by me yesterday to use the 30% code....no FKRs :smh:

Got a drifit work out shirt

59 bucks for volts? Man thats some damn cheap pricing...wish they sat around the outlets around here for that price.

Sunset Tint Prestos for those curious about the color for the upcoming flyknit trainers
presto-1_e2f58503-a5c2-4106-ba72-c6f8d997176b.jpg

Anybody heard any grumblings of a restock? I'm still surprised the fire roosters, no parkings, goddesses, earth tones pack, and other recent releases haven't restocked on NDC.

Thank you

And, I guess I should rephrase that... Gift cards & vouchers are usable in both, but promo codes are only usable in Nike+. Sorry if I confused you. I didn't see the gift card part of your original post.

Anybody heard any grumblings of a restock? I'm still surprised the fire roosters, no parkings, goddesses, earth tones pack, and other recent releases haven't restocked on NDC.

I'd like a pair of no parking

Midnight got restocked couple of weeks ago and Goddess restocks Friday.

Back
Top Bottom