OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Shout out to dragicon dragicon . Blue cactus for flyknit friday

only going after the purple and the red...there are other similar one for the green and blue..

damnit, bought too many adidas lately...now racer coming with purple..damnit

I'm not one to talk as I'm still looking for Racers but just curious who's going to drop a cool $600 + tax the day this pack releases.

@ILLustRAYt  would be the guy to ask. he's been clocking in some heavy miles on his game royal pair atm 

I'd also look into the LE's and Peg 33's for running. There are threads in this section geared toward those shoes. 

Last edited:

I'm not one to talk as I'm still looking for Racers but just curious who's going to drop a cool $600 + tax the day this pack releases.
Probably gonna pick up one pair on release day but the rest i'll hunt over the summer after I start getting paid. 

For those of you that have cut the fly wire from your pairs did you notice any adverse effects. Was thinking of cutting the volt from the blk/ wht/ volt racers

Here's my pair.

Flyknit Racer - NFW
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

If you plan to run in them (I plan to soon), you'll feel less of a lockdown. If you just plan on wearing them casually, I don't think the fit would be compromised significantly.

Wonder what the idea behind this four color release it. Would it be four colorways in limited amounts? I find it hard to imagine four full sized runs simultaneously, when we have lots of colorways sitting on NDC. Anyone here have an idea about this release, are they just trying to get racers out of the door before autumn? I'm probably overthinking this.

I think they're just supposed to be a pack like macaroons often come in big packs of a lot of pastel colors

pretty-macaroons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom