OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just ordered my first pair of flyknit racers... got me some Oreos

pretty hyped for them!  Used to be an adidas fanboy but I'm tryna branch out.

I'm an 8.5 in nmd mesh & ultraboost 2.0, 8 in NMD PK.  Got my racers in 8.5, Think I should be good?

Just like the guy above, I just bought my first pair of racers. 

I didn't know they had zoom in the midsole. How does the zoom feel? For a few years Nike shoes that have zoom don't feel like they have a bag at all. 

^ zoom is in the forefoot for the racers. Don't expect massive response in the heel. I don't really notice much difference in comfort between my best racers and a brand new one.

just ordered my first pair of flyknit racers... got me some Oreos

pretty hyped for them!  Used to be an adidas fanboy but I'm tryna branch out.

I'm an 8.5 in nmd mesh & ultraboost 2.0, 8 in NMD PK.  Got my racers in 8.5, Think I should be good?
Should be fine. I go 10 or 10.5 in both Racers and UBs.

still available at nike citadel:

LL

and a couple scattered sizes of the orange sherbet 30%off hashwall. i saw different sticker prices on boxes, lowest i saw was 69.97, other was still at 119.99

this was as of opening day

Last edited:
Yea i'm gonna try to get the strawberries on release date. The other 3 don't really fit my outfit scheme too well. But ehhh i'm a sucker for racers.

If Nike was smart, they would've made the macaroon pack in smaller quantities.

Or it'll be disco season.

Just like the guy above, I just bought my first pair of racers. 

I didn't know they had zoom in the midsole. How does the zoom feel? For a few years Nike shoes that have zoom don't feel like they have a bag at all. 

You have to run in them to feel it [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Hey guys new here, but been following the thread for years! What exact info is there on the return on the trainers? Decided to finally join the thread after hearing this news! Thanks.

Some color ways were posted a few pages back. I believe there were 4 scheduled to begin in July. That's really all that has been posted to this point though.

Hi all,

Wanted an opinion before making a purchase.

I have a buddy selling a nds pair of knit by night for 140 bucks only worn 1 time and was wondering if it was worth picking up. I already have a DS pair already but wasn't sure if this was one of those deals to jump on or onto the next.

Looking for some input on this decision.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi all,

Wanted an opinion before making a purchase.

I have a buddy selling a nds pair of knit by night for 140 bucks only worn 1 time and was wondering if it was worth picking up. I already have a DS pair already but wasn't sure if this was one of those deals to jump on or onto the next.

Looking for some input on this decision.

Thanks,

Jay

If he's truely your friend. He'll do 100

Back
Top Bottom