OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Too much. Gotta use them NDC discount codes
wink.gif
Yessir, now only if I can persuade CS to do so. 

that nike page is gone...wtf...i only want the purple pair....End is doing raffle but $200...are these a must, probably not?? what do yall think?

that nike page is gone...wtf...i only want the purple pair....End is doing raffle but $200...are these a must, probably not?? what do yall think?

which nike page? You want the lavender pair? i wouldn't pay over retail for any current racer color way.... they will be on discount. If youre overseas, just ship them from the states. The lavender though I think will be similar to the strawberries, and be only NDC. only the blue and green pair are currently on other sites' website launch calendars.

which nike page? You want the lavender pair? i wouldn't pay over retail for any current racer color way.... they will be on discount. If youre overseas, just ship them from the states. The lavender though I think will be similar to the strawberries, and be only NDC. only the blue and green pair are currently on other sites' website launch calendars.

sivas has all four for 160 EUR (compared to 195 on end)

Nike pull the Volt Greens off their site entirely? Find it hard to believe they sold out, so hopefully they make their way back on the site and haven't been loaded up to send to outlets like the rest of the Volts. I was holding off for other purchases, but they were like $60ish on Swoosh. Whoops ...

For purchases over $100 or for people who have made 100+ purchases from Nike? You never know on here.

I know he's not as ill as his big bros but the grey tongues are still fire imo happy flyknit Friday hope y'all cook with the cupon

patiently waiting for the strawberries to hit nike.com to apply gift card

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom