OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just copped goddess and mc2 before they lowered the price to 112.50.

With retail me not cash back, got them for 80 a piece.

There was somebody here who painted their swoosh black. I will certainly be doing it for my pair. I came up with this photoshop a while back about it:

damn, these look fantastic. Any tips on the type of paint to use?

damn, these look fantastic. Any tips on the type of paint to use?

Use angelus black paint and gac 900 mix 1:1 ratio

Ive done this before it came out looking okay, i would suggest finding a 2014 version oreo 2.0 if you plan on doing this because the 2015-16 one looks muddy with the "new" flyknit

Grab your gac 900 from michaels they usually have 40-50% off coupon so it will cost only $8-9 for a :nerd:z(?) forgot or 12

Last edited:

Ive done this before it came out looking okay, i would suggest finding a 2014 version oreo 2.0 if you plan on doing this because the 2015-16 one looks muddy with the "new" flyknit

Grab your gac 900 from michaels they usually have 40-50% off coupon so it will cost only $8-9 for a :nerd:z(?) forgot or 12

Thanks. Was planning on using a '14 pair since i doubled up. Going to try it on the pair i rarely wear.

Just bought white tongue black/white for the LOW off flight club. $125!!!

Go buy them up fam! Bunch of sizes available.

Repped! had a 10.5 and purchased. Thanks man, been watching a seller for the past few months now on ebay and he wont budge below $245
I figured this deal was too good to be true, got the black white volt racers, not the white tongue

seems like FC dropped the ball on this and used stock photos.

Now time to go through the refund process. absolute bs. 
mad.gif

Is there a noticeable difference in orignal Flyknit to the Flyknit used on racers currently? If so, what is it? The switch happened in 2015 right? Thinking of picking up an earlier pair to compare.

Repped. How was flexibitlity? Some people have said painting flyknits makes them stiff, but if its only the swoosh cant be too bad. Also, longterm did you notice the color fading or coming off.

Thanks. Was planning on using a '14 pair since i doubled up. Going to try it on the pair i rarely wear.

Keep us posted. I would be doing it to a '16 pair.

IMO it's only stiff if you coat it too many times. What I usually do is mix in a little more GAC 900, so its more watery and I use Black over Flat Black to hit that certain depth of black similar to the collar, tongue, etc. Try not to do too many coatings if i remember correctly, I did around 2-3. It's not really hard to do at all just take your time on it.  

Start from inside the swoosh and slowly radiate out so there is less room for error, you can finish the edges last. 

Also, let it air dry in between coats. Youre supposed to heat set it with an iron/dryer, but I've found the color to not fade on the swoosh and a hair dryer will completely ruin the dimensions of the shoe 

Last edited:
Notified FC of the issue and now its going through their "escalation claims" department or whatever the email read.

The error in listing is clear as day, hope I dont have to jump through hoops with them. 

I figured this deal was too good to be true, got the black white volt racers, not the white tongue

seems like FC dropped the ball on this and used stock photos.

Now time to go through the refund process. absolute bs. >:

Ffffff. Haven't received mine yet.

Last edited:
Notified FC of the issue and now its going through their "escalation claims" department or whatever the email read.

The error in listing is clear as day, hope I dont have to jump through hoops with them. 

I dunno man that price was a dead giveaway, you could be stuck with them [emoji]129300[/emoji]

just bought today a pair of black flyknit trainers for 120$ shipped in 8/10 condition , lets see if they are so beautiful on my feet as in the pics on the internet 

Back
Top Bottom