OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
TBH i only wanted to buy to paint the swooshes black/white.. not looking to spend full retail though 

Does Nike not make the Racers in size 3.5-4 or are they just sold out? I am trying to cop them on SNKRS and they are all greyed out?

Last edited:
Glad these went to desktop early, so I could use my code. Happy Pride and Happy Birthday (early, which is how I'm justifying this purchase) to me!

Really want the Be True's for myself, but can't justify spending 160 on them. I feel like by the time I stumble upon a code or they even have a chance at going on disco, they'll be long gone. :frown:

If I read one more person asking if trainers are coming back :rofl:
We'll be fielding them until the first cw drops :smh:.

I live in PA. I don't get charged sales tax on shoes.

I was charged sales tax :smh:
Sometimes Nike is weird and classifies certain colorways as equipment or something like that rather than clothing which causes it to be taxed.

Anyone know if the Be Trues will sell out in 2-3 weeks? Or sit like normal FK

NDC has FSR, but other sites sold out

Anyone know if the Be Trues will sell out in 2-3 weeks? Or sit like normal FK

NDC has FSR, but other sites sold out
If you're having these thoughts, just buy them now and stop worrying instead of trying to save 20-30 bucks in hopes and end up missing out.  

Grabbed a pair of the Be Trues to see in person. I was done with racers, and even passed on the Multi 2.0's, but I love popping colors and hot pink.

as usual... i tried adding to cart the be true racers on the SNKRS app upon release

"didn't get em"

"error"

and i know for sure these arent gonna sell out instantly lol

im convinced Nike is purposely doint this to my account since this isnt the only time its happened

oh well, time to make a new account

Weird, copped on swoosh earlier but it's back to full price now [emoji]129300[/emoji] I don't think anything be true related is suppose to be discounted.

Last edited:
Weird, copped on swoosh earlier but it's back to full price now [emoji]129300[/emoji] I don't think anything be true related is suppose to be discounted.

yeah i wanted a second pair so i asked my friend for the swoosh and it wasn't discounted so i'll wait.

Anybody know why the betrue stuff was released today? Is there any significance to the date?

Back
Top Bottom