OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped these for a great price off the bigfeetsneaks ig page

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out my game plan with all these trainers, with the way the market is they should hit sale racks but I won't take the chance of not copping. So I'm thinking cop from Nike- and then cop again at sale prices since you can return to Nike when ever as long as it's new. Lol

I'm trying to figure out my game plan with all these trainers, with the way the market is they should hit sale racks but I won't take the chance of not copping. So I'm thinking cop from Nike- and then cop again at sale prices since you can return to Nike when ever as long as it's new. Lol
That NDC return policy always comes to the rescue 
smokin.gif

I'm probably gonna get 1-2 pairs of must have colourways assuming the fit is like the unpadded originals and just wait for the rest to go on sale
White and Blue Glow trainers is all I need and we done hopefully 
laugh.gif
Those are high on my want list, had a bit of a lapse in judgement when I picked the blue glow/volt pair over those...

Last edited:
Yup, good plan. That's what I've been trying to do with the MC 2.0 and Be Trues. Already have a guaranteed pair in case I can't find a sale in my size later on but if it all works out, I can return them to Nike so easily

Copped these for a great price off the bigfeetsneaks ig page
Dope! I've seen a few pairs of these in my size and want to jump on them but I wanna hold out and see if they drop again. So far I would love to get the whites, MCs, blue glows, and the volts. The colts are probably my favorite and the ones I want to release the most

^ yeah ... :smh: it's pretty bad. I went through around 5 - 6 pairs to get one shoe with no glue, and the other with minimal glue

Joe LaPuma busted out the white trainers for the Ric Flair Sneaker Shopping segment.

Hope Nike lets us all eat on this retro

I have a bad feeling of the retro of the Flyknit Trainer. 

For any who are into Nike Air, the retro of the OG Blue and the OG Red Air Max 1 was EXTREMELY limited. For example, UNDFTD (or another store) in LA only got 26

pairs. I have a feeling Nike is gonna screw us all over and make this release similar to that of the AM1. I hope I am wrong. Best of luck to anyone looking to cop. I

need the black ye-knit and the olympic volt and I should be done.

Last edited:
I don't think it'll be as limited as the AM1 anniversarys, but it'll definitely won't be as plentiful as racers have been the past year.

I have a bad feeling of the retro of the Flyknit Trainer. 

For any who are into Nike Air, the retro of the OG Blue and the OG Red Air Max 1 was EXTREMELY limited. For example, UNDFTD (or another store) in LA only got 26

pairs. I have a feeling Nike is gonna screw us all over and make this release similar to that of the AM1. I hope I am wrong. Best of luck to anyone looking to cop. I

need the black ye-knit and the olympic volt and I should be done.

I'm not sure why anyone would get this impression. I'm not saying it isn't possible but there's been zero indication of this.

^^^ true, especially with how great Nikes been with the racer releases. Though I do know the racers have been out for sometime,and this would be the first trainer retro. It's a different time with all the boost hype,so I think they would be attainable. I'm looking forward the the grey/black/white pair [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom