OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
2012 is unpadded with black collar. Love the quality on this retro but I need to wear for a full day to get a good impression of the new collar. Also a bonus to get that second set of black laces. New laces are different than OGs, a bit "rounder" and thicker than the oval.

his 2012s are clearly unpadded. The difference between padded and "un" are night and day.

Thanks, but that really doesn't help. Most people go .5 up in racers and UBs.

I think he is basically saying they fit the same as your racer size. Which is helpful.
My racers and my unpadded trainers i have are both size 11 and fit well (i have unpadded trainers in a 10.5 as well but they are a little tight). Its nice to know that they run the same as the OGs

got shipping for my trainers from ndca as well.
Curious about the sizing too.

For reference, I wear

Racers - 11.5
Padded Trainers - 11.5
UB 1.0 - 11.5 cept creams 1.0 which 11 fits fine
Jordan 1, 3, 4, 11, 12 - 11

Picked sz 11 in these.

Copped these pads for 70 from a NTer. Love em! :pimp:

20614487_1175243369246730_720352064_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, but that really doesn't help. Most people go .5 up in racers and UBs.

Because of that I mentioned my sizing in racers and UBs. If you wear a half size bigger, get it in this size.

I wear an US 11 in as I say Racers, Air Max 1, 90, Vapor. I had the padded MC Trainer and these fitted def. bigger.

thanks just got both shipping emails! woooo
Got shipping emails on both my orders as well, did you check your tracking, seems like I'm getting the same Canada Post tracking number for both orders (same address, different email and order #).

Because of that I mentioned my sizing in racers and UBs. If you wear a half size bigger, get it in this size.

I wear an US 11 in as I say Racers, Air Max 1, 90, Vapor. I had the padded MC Trainer and these fitted def. bigger.

Pay no attention to that guy's nonsense. Thank you for your input on sizing.

These came in today. Size 13 very clean. Paid retail for em, PADS.
IMG_9175.JPG

How do you get such clean on-foot pics? Are you that flexible that you can bend over that low and get the great angles? Or are you one of those cats that has someone follow you around and take pics of them with a DSLR? Good pickup btw

How do you get such clean on-foot pics? Are you that flexible that you can bend over that low and get the great angles? Or are you one of those cats that has someone follow you around and take pics of them with a DSLR? Good pickup btw
Lol. iPhone 7+ portrait mode...and an Apple Watch as the viewfinder/remote to capture. Super simple. But very very effective. Just know where the light is coming from and the rest is easy.

Got shipping emails on both my orders as well, did you check your tracking, seems like I'm getting the same Canada Post tracking number for both orders (same address, different email and order #).
i have diff tracking for both. It seems like they will be delivered tomorrow as well which is a surprise as I'm on the West Coast

i have diff tracking for both. It seems like they will be delivered tomorrow as well which is a surprise as I'm on the West Coast

You in Van? My expected delivery says today but probably not gonna happen, don't think Canada Post delivers in the evening. Going on vacation tomorrow so it would suck to miss these by a day.

You in Van? My expected delivery says today but probably not gonna happen, don't think Canada Post delivers in the evening. Going on vacation tomorrow so it would suck to miss these by a day.
yeah i'm in Van brotha! Mine says today as well but it's done this before and in fact it will arrive tomo. Hopefully they arrive before you leave tomo!

Thank you. Didn't mean to come off rude at all. It just confuses me when you say that they're TTS because that would mean that I can get these in my true size 10 which I can't do with racers or UBs. I have to .5 up on those. But I guess you're saying that they are true to the size you always wear in racers or UBs. Correct me if I'm still wrong. If that is the case, then I need a 10.5 which is .5 up from my true size (10).

Pay no attention to that guy's nonsense. Thank you for your input on sizing.

You don't really have to "that guy" me, dude. I was just trying to get clarification on what he was saying. No need to dismiss me and my comment off as non-sense. Was trying to get feed back and I even told him thank you in my initial post.

Last edited:
Show me the way to eat Mr. Hustle

Honestly all due to who ever posted that it was up on END. Right place right time

IMG_1683.JPG

The other pair is for a buddy of mine.

If youre on the fence for these, Id say go for it. Even better in person

And if you have racers, get the trainers in whichever size you have in those. Thats TTS to me

Back
Top Bottom