OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
kanye.gif

size 11 you say???

thepromisedland thepromisedland he def aint raiding with us after this

I'm cool though, all good...

crQEaI.gif

:rofl:

Went TTS on these trainers and they seem to fit perfectly, but the heel tab is leaving a red mark on my heel. Doesn't hurt or irritate me at the moment, but wondering if half up would have been a better.

So are the new w/b trainers padded or unpadded? Can't seem to find an answer, any help would be appreciated :D

Have you seen any of the photos posted on the previous couple of pages? The photos clearly show them as unpadded... hope this helps.

never paid attention to the MC2.0 price drop on NDC. purchasing them and sending my 2015 pair back.

just wish i caught wind of it during that 20% promo a few weeks back :smh:

Yup! Did the same thing during the 20% off promo..got them for $95 shipped and returned my 2015's. Quick $55 come up :rofl:
Thank God I wore the hell out of my MC 1.0s so I didn't even think of breaking out the 2.0s!

Prices dont look too bad rn.. Debating on pulling the trigger or testing my luck come US release lol

Just wait it out, even if you strike out on the US release date, resale prices will drop a little or stay where it is.

Id wait to see how it turns out in the US in a few weeks.

I definitely am waiting for the stateside drop, no way I can drop $250+ or whatever resell is at the moment.

With a little luck and patience I hopefully will have a good chance at them.

Prices dont look too bad rn.. Debating on pulling the trigger or testing my luck come US release lol

a general rule of thumb is to never buy before the drop.. HOWEVER.. seeing as Nike could be using this to lure our dollars back, i wouldnt be surprised if the production #s were low.. so who knows....

end of the day, its your money and your piece of mind... namaste

This should be a fair release meaning if you want them just be on time on the app ... I don't really see many casual fans really hyping this up or even interested

This should be a fair release meaning if you want them just be on time on the app ... I don't really see many casual fans really hyping this up or even interested
not sure about that. I hope thats the case and there's enough inventory - but NikeLab typically = limited.

Good news is there's only been 79 people buying - bad news is, they're paying too much (i typically take those numbers w a grain of salt...but still)
Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 2.11.17 AM.png

Can someone explain what "Nike Lab release" even means?
I've seen this used from time to time, but never really knew what it meant or why its called that.
:rofl:

Can someone explain what "Nike Lab release" even means?
I've seen this used from time to time, but never really knew what it meant or why its called that.
:rofl:::

It means your opportunity gets cut by about 90% vs a normal drop - 1) only Tier 0 stores will get them outside of the nike ecosystem. 2) smaller overall numbers on SNKRS. 3) There's 12 nike labs, theres over 900 nike retail stores...thats emblematic of the scale of a nikelab vs a GR nike drop.

It means your opportunity gets cut by about 90% vs a normal drop - 1) only Tier 0 stores will get them outside of the nike ecosystem. 2) smaller overall numbers on SNKRS. 3) There's 12 nike labs, theres over 900 nike retail stores...thats emblematic of the scale of a nikelab vs a GR nike drop.

Damn, So then this drop is pretty limited then? From what it looks like..

Thought it'd be a fairly easy cop lol

That oneblockdown drop was a joke. Nothing bigger than 11.5. Site went down with 6 hours on the countdown. Then came back up sold out. Hope someone scored.

Back
Top Bottom