OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
shooot you might just have some hulk feet bro lol. a full size up is crazy on racers, even going up a .5 size on them for me is uncomfortable because of how loose the whole shoe feels, especially in the heel area.

When did you go up .5 a size in them? Thought you always went TTS? Hard to believe .5 size up on racers makes the shoe feel loose. All my racers are .5 size up and loose they are not. Very far from being loose but instead they're quite snug, still. Just sounds like a bit of an exaggeration to say .5 up in racers is loose. Hell na.

Last edited:
When did you go up .5 a size in them? Thought you always went TTS? Hard to believe .5 size up on racers makes the shoe feel loose. All my racers are .5 size up and loose they are not. Very far from being loose but instead they're quite snug, still. Just sounds like a bit of an exaggeration to say .5 up in racers is loose. Hell na.
when the MC 3.0s dropped I accidentally bought a .5 size up and tried them on. I didnt like the fit of it because of how loose it felt in the heel for me because I wasn't used to it. It may come off as a bit of an exaggeration but there isn't much support in racers anyways so they just didn't work for me.

Edit: when I say loose I don't mean the overall shoe is loose but specifically talking about the heel. I'm sorry for any confusion

Last edited:
Starting to be convinced a good majority of NT doesn't know their true size.... :nerd:

People have different size/shape feet, some have wide, flat, small, etc...just cause one person is TTS does not mean another has to be TTS. If one has "average" size feet that wears TTS and the next has wide feet, person with the wide may need to go up .5 or vice versa. It's useless trying to gauge what size you should buy on here without trying it on for yourself.

As is with any sneaker and/or shoe company. It's different for everyone...

My old trainer collection. Was able to purchase the bright crimson/grey a few days ago for $60 but a 1/2 size bigger. That and the Total Orange are the current trainers I own

Untitled.png

The one I regret selling. I can't seem to find this cw anywhere (for a decent price at least). At the time, the color was a bit "loud" for me but looking back at it, I wish I held onto them
Untitled2.png

Had some MC samples I sold, along with volt trainers (2 pairs) I sold as well. Really looking to a purchase a DS Volt pair, along with a Uni Red & Blue Glow

People have different size/shape feet, some have wide, flat, small, etc...just cause one person is TTS does not mean another has to be TTS. If one has "average" size feet that wears TTS and the next has wide feet, person with the wide may need to go up .5 or vice versa. It's useless trying to gauge what size you should buy on here without trying it on for yourself.

As is with any sneaker and/or shoe company. It's different for everyone...
It was a sarcastic comment. It's not that deep fam.

Back
Top Bottom