OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Same!

Also did free shipping from Nike+ work for those who coppdd on snkrs?
I clicked the shipping real quick when I ordered mine, and 2 day was showing $15. Didn't want to tempt fate, so I just selected free shipping and tried to get my order in as quickly as I could.

These are literally the easiest cop if you want them. They're available at nearly every Nike retailer.

Can't believe I hit :lol:. Usually when they jump
To entering password instead of Touch ID, I miss. I even typed the wrong password at first :wow:. Can't wait for the sunsets and light blues now

damn, ended up checking out with another pair from darkside just to see if it would go through

already have a pair coming in from goat, though

unlike most weirdos on nt, i'm good with just my one pair, so will be comparing the two and then ooping the one i like less locally for retail (or maybe $10 more or whatever to offset the price i paid on goat)

Bodega was pretty easy unless i get an oversold or cancel email.

I put my info in then waited 2-3min to see if snkrs went thru, no word so i hit submit n got confirmation

Struck out on SNKRS as usual, but was able to double up quickly through Darkside and Kith. Thank you for those links!

got a size 9 and I was surprised, never get lucky on SNKRS lol. hope to keep this momentum running to the supreme drop

Got that rare W from SNKRS. Let's hope I get another for these Zoom Generations!!

Back
Top Bottom