OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i'm wearing sz 8 in the OG Trainer White Black. Should I go for the same size with the retro 2017 version? Or do I need to go up 0.5?

thanks in advance

i'm wearing sz 8 in the OG Trainer White Black. Should I go for the same size with the retro 2017 version? Or do I need to go up 0.5?

thanks in advance
You could've went back a couple of pages. Literally spoken about in every other page... Anywho I'm not that big of a peen to not tell you so it's the same thing. Nothing has changed with sizing..

IMG_2493.jpg

Man the only spot that would take a return like that would be Costco.

I'm over here dying. Wife giving me the side eye. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trainers and racers can literally be snuck out in your jacket pocket so that's probably exactly what he did.

If I have a deadstock pair of flyknit racers without the box or receipt and not within 30 days of original purchase, will I still be able to return the shoes?
No but I'll trade you for a PADS pair of AJ1 or Lebron 3's - no box, no receipt..."worn only 3 times"
The tape on the lebrons is purely cosmetic, it's like a dustbag you can wear.

ubowzpuhdossbch6nbpn.jpg
fhges3iditywnolqqupp.jpg

Does flyknit naturally shrink over time? I just put on my old flyknit lunar 3's from a few years ago and I swear they fit much tighter than they used to.
lol my flyknit lunar 1's fit super narrow too for some reason. both pairs. I actually think it's my feet getting used to different fitting shoes. i've been wearing mostly boosts for a while.

Not one of the boys
Yah lmao cus they're a size 6. Local guy was offering me black tongue orca size 10 (worn) and mc2.0 size 6 (ds) for $130 so just wanted to know if I could do anything with the mc2.0. Thanks for all the replies y'all!

Pale greys look just like the white/blacks in those recent on foot pics :lol: what's the point?

Just seen on snkrs that the sunset and pale gray are for September 1st. Not the 4th.

Definitely will try for the sunset. Pass on the gray.

No one caught on to this restock because it was tweeted under "racer" - there was a couple of sizes left - only 10.5 now

Attachments

• IMG_8086.PNG
    IMG_8086.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
hmm so i bought a pair of the white/black flyknit trainer from stadium goods on friday.

they charged me and i got a confirmation email.. but now when i check my bank account, the money is back and the charge just disappeared... no cancellation email from stadium goods though...

hmm so i bought a pair of the white/black flyknit trainer from stadium goods on friday.

they charged me and i got a confirmation email.. but now when i check my bank account, the money is back and the charge just disappeared... no cancellation email from stadium goods though...
The initial charge was probably just a pre authorization and the actual charge will come when the shoes ship.

lol my flyknit lunar 1's fit super narrow too for some reason. both pairs. I actually think it's my feet getting used to different fitting shoes. i've been wearing mostly boosts for a while.

I owned several FK Lunar 1 back then and one of the pairs fit smaller too for some odd reasons. That's during summer where it's about 100+ degree in central valley. Funny thing was other pairs still fit OK. And no, my feet didn't grow or gained any weight.

Back
Top Bottom