OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I really actually like trainers more than my 1.0 ultraboosts and vapormax, but after wearing my old pair to death I know the comfort will subside :frown:

I guess thats reasoning to get a few different pairs.

WOW.. so impressed with my first pair of trainers. Went with racer size and they fit much better! And as good as racers look on feet (my feet at least), the trainers look much better! In love. Sunsets were a must. Now I wouldn't mind paying resell if I somehow miss out due to being overseas during release. I'll probably end up with at least 5 of the colorways.

I really actually like trainers more than my 1.0 ultraboosts and vapormax, but after wearing my old pair to death I know the comfort will subside :frown:

I guess thats reasoning to get a few different pairs.
Sometimes it's nice to get away from knitted shoes that hug your feet too tight. Loose fitting flyknit is a nice to wear after a while and I prefer not to wear UBs if I'm gonna be wearing them all day. My feet get too fatigued and ache if I'm wearing soles that are too spongy.

Wish Nike would bring back the in store steam lounge. I did it with both my Volt and Blk/Wht trainers.

Some guy on reddit received his trainers stained... RIP

Attachments

• 58kkaygbhriz.jpg
    58kkaygbhriz.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 76
I like pale greys but i have the whites something tells me i won't be wearing pale greys that much. Might go after the sunsets.

Got my whites in yesterday and put them straight on foot. Think I'm going to have to acquire more than a few pairs of these.

I don't even know if they're canceling orders, but they aint shipping em out. Claiming it takes 5-7 business days to ship for "special orders"

Blends is pathetic man, it shouldn't take anyone this long for "special releases", unless it was a pre-order. They're either straight up lazy or attempted to backdoor them and now don't know what to do.

Got my order in from A Ma Maniére

Gotta say, beautiful packaging. At first it was covered in plastic, thinking this was packaged like SNS does with the international shipping but after I pulled it off this is what it looked like.

Thanks again to whomever posted that link.

Attachments

• IMG_2594.JPG
    IMG_2594.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2595.JPG
    IMG_2595.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 46
wore my coke whites today and holy **** they are hard i need to double up hopefully some restocks on the way

Blends is pathetic man, it shouldn't take anyone this long for "special releases", unless it was a pre-order. They're either straight up lazy or attempted to backdoor them and now don't know what to do.
Seriously. I just want my money back at this point cause there's no way they're gonna fulfill them. Especially cause someone very earlier in this thread since their pair shipped from them

Back
Top Bottom